Coach

Nov 20: Leicester (H)

Nov 27: Sheff Utd (H)

Dec 4: Forest (A)

Dec 11: Derby (H)

Dec 18: Hull (A)

Dec 26: Reading (A)

Dec 28: Palace (H)

Nothing whatsoever to be scared of there!

Imagine going into our 2-in-3-days against Cardiff & QPR on Jan 1 & Jan 3 with 1 defeat in 13 matches, that would be awesome!

As for yesterday, what annoys me most is that I knew, I just knew, that if we lost there would be comments of us being "leggy" and short of energy after Weds performance ... and sure enough there are. Keef said Swansea were suffering the same after Weds game and I thought, please learn that lesson and change the team a little. Gutted but look at those games, we could be mid table by 2011 :chant6ez:

Imagine going into our 2-in-3-days against Cardiff & QPR on Jan 1 & Jan 3 with 1 defeat in 13 matches, that would be awesome!

As for yesterday, what annoys me most is that I knew, I just knew, that if we lost there would be comments of us being "leggy" and short of energy after Weds performance ... and sure enough there are. Keef said Swansea were suffering the same after Weds game and I thought, please learn that lesson and change the team a little. Gutted but look at those games, we could be mid table by 2011 :chant6ez:

wow i would love a bit of what you are on,what makes you think this is possible,we have not won two games in a row for a very very very long time.

Blimey, there's nothing wrong with a bit of optimism, but don't kid yourself that we've got what it takes to embark upon a long unbeaten run when we are still in the bottom three.

Smell the coffee mate. We are in a relegation scrap.

Highly unlikely.

Indeed it is. But look at the games one by one, is there any team to be scared of?

wow i would love a bit of what you are on,what makes you think this is possible,we have not won two games in a row for a very very very long time.

Not talking about winning them all but the possibility we could not lose any.

Blimey, there's nothing wrong with a bit of optimism, but don't kid yourself that we've got what it takes to embark upon a long unbeaten run when we are still in the bottom three.

Smell the coffee mate. We are in a relegation scrap.

I know we're in a relegation scrap mate. At the moment. What I'm saying is that we've got a golden opportunity with the run of games to end 2010 to NOT be in a relegation scrap come Jan 1st.

We are still in the bottom three, as you say, but over the last 8 games we are 11th (last 6 would be even better)

http://footballstats...G/D1/aform.html

The triumph of hope over experience ?

Blimey, I don't want to have any more experience than >25 years of going down the Gate has given me!!!!!

Archived