IGNORED

Leeds Booing

beaverface

Is there some history between Danny Rose and Leeds fans?

I'm pretty sure they were booing him each time he touched the ball.

Looking on the City website, it says that Danny has played for Tottenham, Peterborough and Watford, so has he done anything whilst playing for one of these other clubs?

A player who we'd never really seen who was stolen from us by the Premier League fat cats.

IIRC he gave it large about how he was better than Leeds when he left (Facebook or Twitter or some other medium which footballers are too thick to control).

Like Woods and Taewoo at Chelsea his career path is pretty much set. Failure. Took the money when he'd done nothing and thought he was good enough without serving an apprenticeship. With respect may he and his ilk rot in football hell.

A player who we'd never really seen who was stolen from us by the Premier League fat cats.

IIRC he gave it large about how he was better than Leeds when he left (Facebook or Twitter or some other medium which footballers are too thick to control).

Like Woods and Taewoo at Chelsea his career path is pretty much set. Failure. Took the money when he'd done nothing and thought he was good enough without serving an apprenticeship. With respect may he and his ilk rot in football hell.

We too have had a couple of players chasing the bright lights, Liam Rosenior and Scott Golbourne spring to mind.

I wouldn't go as far as say his career is set as a failure... He's in the England under 21 team had a few appearances in the prem and is now on loan at a Championship team...

Wasn't his name Danny Rose aswell?!

haha,this is one of the reasons i have asked,when he scored that wonder goal vs arsenal i had to go to tottenhams website to check where he came from as i was thinking we had a young lad called rose.was nothing about city on their website :/

haha,this is one of the reasons i have asked,when he scored that wonder goal vs arsenal i had to go to tottenhams website to check where he came from as i was thinking we had a young lad called rose.was nothing about city on their website :/

Danny Rose, now of Newport County, played against him a few times as a youngster when he played for Avon Athletic, i remember one time he collected the ball from kick off and smashed it over our keepers head from the halfway line, he was brilliant, just shows how good you must have to actually make it at the top level as he doesn't look like achieving that!.

Danny Rose, now of Newport County, played against him a few times as a youngster when he played for Avon Athletic, i remember one time he collected the ball from kick off and smashed it over our keepers head from the halfway line, he was brilliant, just shows how good you must have to actually make it at the top level as he doesn't look like achieving that!.

oh right n1,but did this danny rose goto utd from us? if not who was it?

Archived