IGNORED

Manny Pacquiao

The Batman

Personally for me, as he's fought for so long at so many weights, he has to be regarded as the best. 8 Division World Titles is just immense.

If the fight with Mayweather ever happened, I'd back him.

Other obvious boxers for the greatest ever include Cassius Clay, Rocky Marciano, Joe Calzaghe, Apollo Creed :innocent06: but for me, all about Manny.

Over to you wonderful people of the OTIB board.

All about personal opinion at the end of the day.

i remember when he fought Hatton and all my mates were there saying how Hatton was gonnna destroy him and "the other guy" didn't stand a chance (typical british bias of those who know nothing about boxing)

needless to say, my prediction of Manny to win within 4 rounds went down like a led balloon with them......

:preacher:

i remember when he fought Hatton and all my mates were there saying how Hatton was gonnna destroy him and "the other guy" didn't stand a chance (typical british bias of those who know nothing about boxing)

needless to say, my prediction of Manny to win within 4 rounds went down like a led balloon with them......

:preacher:

Yeah I knew Manny would just out box him and pick him off. HAttons game plan was windmill in arms flaying, hilarious to watch, but the most mismatched fight in history, and Hatton took the beating of his life.

Yeah I knew Manny would just out box him and pick him off. HAttons game plan was windmill in arms flaying, hilarious to watch, but the most mismatched fight in history, and Hatton took the beating of his life.

you can get the whole fight on one youtube vid.

i'll just give everyone the best bit

perfect - go to 1.26 to see the slow motion replays

Name me a better boxer, I doubt you can. imo the best boxer that has ever lived, that includes the much overrated Mo ali

Hagler Hearns durran and not forgetting the great suger ray!!!

all four of them better than MP

Saying that MP is a GREAT

The only ? over him is why he wont take the drug test mayweather whats if they are to fight??

Archived