IGNORED

Calling All Trance Fans

BristolCity1992

I know some people here like trance music so I hope you don't mind me posting this, if you can PM with in two weeks that would be great.

Hey guys and girls,

I am doing a top 50 trance tracks of all time forwww.trancepodium.com and was wondering if you could vote to?

All you need to do is list your top ten tracks in order of 1-10 into a message for me and I will add your vote to the list. Have messaged some people who I know will come up with honest answers and would be good if you could vote. 1st place will be ten points and then so on.

Appreciate it will take a bit of time to make a top ten so not expecting instant replies.

Cheers

Dan

*Can remove the link if needs be but it's not really going to steal any posters from here.

This will also be mixed to a high standard and you will get a free link to that mix via PM once the results are announced.

Why not just get the ASOT Yearmix from 2006 onwards?Have the best trance tunes and mixed to the highest standard ;)

BTW, went to Armin Only in Amsterdam the other day, absolutely incredible!! Easy to see why he got number 1 dj award again!

Thats fair enough, but menno doesn't produce a lot of tracks, good at the decks though. And as for ASOT being 'commercial'....that because its the most popular?Its the best mix of the year IMO, takes months to do.

Who would be doing the mixing?theres too many 'classic' mixes out there, so i don't think this will be a fresh, new mix as such :(

Well the idea is that its voted for by trance fans, thats just the side thing to be honest, it was purely a top 50 trance tracks of all time you can vote your fave from 1-10, top 1 gets ten points so on. The mix idea came after and its people that use our site etc :) To be honest the top fifty looks a lot different to your normal top fifty so far but its not really about the mix :) (Its free anyway)

Just needing more votes really I will copy the post into here:

Hey guys and girls,

I am not sure if anyone has ever done this but I fancied running one and can not remember one being done recently.

You see a lot of "top trance" lists but often these are the more obvious tracks that everyone knows because its been done by someone from MTV etc.

Who knows the scene better than the fans? No one, so I thought it was a good chance to give the people of TP the chance to have their say.

The premise is simple you have to pick 10 tracks in order of 1 to 10 and then PM them to my inbox.

Do not post your votes in this thread.

The song you put as number one will get ten points and so on.

Closing date will be two weeks from now 1st December 2010 but could be extended, hopefully I get a good response and we all enjoy this and I will post the results up over the next few weeks.

Thanks

Daniel smiley.gif Feedback welcome as well!

TP Top 50 - How to Vote!

Thanks for Participating in one of the Biggest Events in History Trance Podium, the Top 50 Trance Tunes of All Time. These Top 50 Tunes will surely bring Listening Pleasure to Trance Fans around the globe for years to come, and your participation is surely needed.

It is about fun really :)

Oh and yes Menno is a star on the decks I love that man so much :)

Archived