IGNORED

Danny Rose

JMBCFC

To be fair.. and i've been to all home matches and most away matches

Rose is a luxury, he has some great touches.. where I think.. ok here we go.. he's got it.. he's gonna shine.. but then he dis-appears..

I may be wrong but I just get the feeling that he doesnt really want to be playing for us.. I just don't see the passion and maybe i'm being naive in thinking he should have it

I really want him to do well, cos I think he has real ability.. but for me he has to play with passion otherwise whats the point..

It would do him the world of good to look at Steve Caulkers attitude and replicate

Agree 100% about the difference in attitude. One of them wants to prove himself, the other thinks he has nothing to prove.

He can whip a ball in and is quick, but doesn't have any trickery like Albert or the nous to get on the ball and keep it in tight spaces like JCR.

If we play JCR down the left we will leak goals (we always do when we try this) and we will not get any crosses from the left as he will cut inside every time.

What like at Swansea? At least JCR tracks back and helps Jamie Mac out. At least JCR holds the ball up for us.

Rose just stood on the touchline for large parts of Saturdays game doing **** all, no willingness to go back and actually pick the ball up.

Much rather have JCR in the team based on current form. He might cut inside but at least he usually delivers a cross of fairly good quality.

As others have said, Rose should be looking at Caulker and Albery for some inspiration. England under 21? he's been totally outshone by Albert so far this season...

If we play JCR down the left we will leak goals (we always do when we try this) and we will not get any crosses from the left as he will cut inside every time.

JCR has started 3 of the last 8 games on the left. We won 2 of them 1-0 and lost the other 3-1 - every man and his dog blaming that result on our substitute right back. Your asertion lacks evidence......

What like at Swansea? At least JCR tracks back and helps Jamie Mac out. At least JCR holds the ball up for us.

Rose just stood on the touchline for large parts of Saturdays game doing **** all, no willingness to go back and actually pick the ball up.

Much rather have JCR in the team based on current form. He might cut inside but at least he usually delivers a cross of fairly good quality.

As others have said, Rose should be looking at Caulker and Albery for some inspiration. England under 21? he's been totally outshone by Albert so far this season...

He doesn't deliver crosses from the left much, far more often he steps inside, tries to beat the centre half or play a one two in a tight spot and loses it. There's nothing wrong with Rose's crossing at all.

Rose had a poor game on Saturday but he did pretty much nullify Naughton and this hampered him as he couldn't stay on his shoulder ready for a break.

I agree Albert has outshone him and think Albert has a big future ahead of him. In fact if we were to drop Rose, playing Albert on the left makes more sense since he is genuinely two footed and comfortable going either side of his man.

JCR has started 3 of the last 8 games on the left. We won 2 of them 1-0 and lost the other 3-1 - every man and his dog blaming that result on our substitute right back. Your asertion lacks evidence......

He's started 20 games. In those games we've conceded three or more goals NINE times.

He doesn't deliver crosses from the left much, far more often he steps inside, tries to beat the centre half or play a one two in a tight spot and loses it. There's nothing wrong with Rose's crossing at all.

Rose had a poor game on Saturday but he did pretty much nullify Naughton and this hampered him as he couldn't stay on his shoulder ready for a break.

I agree Albert has outshone him and think Albert has a big future ahead of him. In fact if we were to drop Rose, playing Albert on the left makes more sense since he is genuinely two footed and comfortable going either side of his man.

He's started 20 games. In those games we've conceded three or more goals NINE times.

JCR's debut was the cardiff game at home. So it was all his fault the mess we we have subsequently got in? Got to admit when I think about it you've got a point.

Rose does deliver good crosses. That isn't the problem - he doesn't do it enough because he doesn't get on the ball enough. He needs to get some cojones and show what he's about. Like Albert has. It is all about attitude.

Personally, i think Rose makes McAllister look bad on occasions.

it's the little things. At one point, jamie comes trotting up with the ball, rose completely stationary, jamie looks at rose as if to say do something - rose should come back pick the ball up or make a run, instead just steps towards the by-line? Macca has to attempt a ball maybe 6 or 7 players in the world can do. Lose possesion.

However. Like said, he is young, he will learn.

Could be fantastic. Remains to be seen.

(On a different note - Am i the only one that thinks Haynes is far more effective as a wide-man? Himn and albert would be scary.)

JCR's debut was the cardiff game at home. So it was all his fault the mess we we have subsequently got in? Got to admit when I think about it you've got a point.

Instead of the sarcasm why don't you go and watch some of the lowlights on player?

Have you really not noticed how completely wide open the left flank is whenever JCR plays there? He comes inside and wanders off like he's got a free role leaving Jamie McAllister who is already our weakest link completely unprotected against a break. It's very noticeable and it's been a contributing factor many times.

A left footed player who stays wide and protects the flank makes a huge difference.

Rose does deliver good crosses. That isn't the problem - he doesn't do it enough because he doesn't get on the ball enough. He needs to get some cojones and show what he's about. Like Albert has. It is all about attitude.

No, it's partly about attitude, mostly about ability. Rose doesn't lack balls. He lacks supply and a left back who can pass and will not get a nose bleed over half way.

Archived