IGNORED

I'm Rich!

Thornbury Red

E MAIL-kabelo_m20004@yahoo.co.uk

JOHANNESBURG

SOUTH AFRICA

Dear,

I am Mr.Kabelo Manda from Liberia. The son of late Brigadier John Manda am presently residing in South Africa I got your contact from a business directory here in South Africa and I on behalf of my widowed mother Mrs.Mary Manda and my sister i decided to contact you for assistance to transfer the sum of US $25.5m (Twenty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand, United States Dollars) inherited from my late father into your personal or company account. Before my fathers death he was a major in charge of arms and ammunitions purchase for the Liberian armed Forces. In his ,WILL?, he specifically drew my attention to this sum of US $25.5M which he deposited in a safe box of a private security company in South Africa in my name.

IN FACT, MY FATHER SAID IN HIS ?WILL? AND I QUOTE: ?My beloved son, I wish to draw your attention to the sum of US $ 25.5M (Twenty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which I

deposited in a box with a security company in Johannesburg South Africa. During the war, I was very dedicated and committed to winning the war against the Rebels until I found out that the senior army officers and top Government functionaries were busy helping themselves with Government Funds and properties and sending them to foreign countries. Due to this, when I and the former special advisor to the President we were assigned by the President (PRESIDENT Charles Taylor) to purchase arms from South Africa, we saw this as a golden opportunity and diverted the money which we divided and I got a total of US Dollars 25.5 Million. In case of my absence on earth caused by death only, you should contact a reliable foreign partner to assist you to transfer this money out of South Africa for investment purposes. I deposited the money in your name and you can claim it alone with the deposit code. Your mother has all the documents. Take good care of our little family.

From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family depends on this money, as such I will be very grateful if you can assist us. We are now living in South Africa as political Asylum seekers and the financial laws of South Africa does not allow Asylum Seekers certain financial rights to such huge amount of money. In view of this, I cannot invest this money in South Africa; hence I am asking you to assist me transfer this money out of South Africa for investment purposes. For your assitance I am prepared to offer you 30%of the total funds, and 70% will be kept for me and my family. Please contact me with the above E mail addresses if you are intrested to assit us but if you can't please keep it very confidatial.

Best Regards

Mr Kabelo Manda {for the family}.

Now you will keep this confidential wont you... I'm going to buy City some new players when my dosh comes through.

Guest stevey2005

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. there was something about this on watchdog and a few people fell for it its kinda obvious its a con how many rich people from 3rd world countries need help to transfer money??they hired actors from watchdog to go along with this deal and had this bloke acting like the mafia it was well funny :rolleyes: they ended up digging in a park

Archived