IGNORED

Walshy

simonwheeler

I noticed for both the Preston home game and again yesterday, there appeared to be no sign of the LEGEND that is Alan Walsh, neither in the warm up or did I see him walk out with the rest of the "management party"???

Is he still with us and if so what is he doing on match days???

Has he now taken over from Pete Johnson and was away scouting yesterday, but, then again I thought David Lee (another face not witnessed at recent home games) had taken that role???

Really hope that Walshy is not being "manouvered" out............................

I noticed for both the Preston home game and again yesterday, there appeared to be no sign of the LEGEND that is Alan Walsh, neither in the warm up or did I see him walk out with the rest of the "management party"???

Has he now taken over from Pete Johnson and was away scouting yesterday, but, then again I thought David Lee (another face not witnessed at recent home games) had taken that role???

Really hope that Walshy is not being "manouvered" out............................

Panic over - he was sent yesterday to see how the two irish lads got on for Clevedon - he's still very much part of the club.

He's still listed in the programme as being available for sponsorship. Incidentally, there are loads of players still available for sponsorship, which is a real sign of the times. Usually, by this stage of the season, just about everybody has been sponsored.

Nicky Hunt is still available.............

Archived