IGNORED

Another Excellent Article From James

hinsleburg

It seems to me that David James is one of the most insightful and knowledgeable professional footballers around, I hope to god he isn't lost to the game when he retires from playing. Part of me feels that management would be a waste of his unquestionable commitment to the things in football that need acknowledgment!

David James to run the FA one day?

Hes 40yrs young, played for top clubs in this country and played at highest level he could of achived, the sooner we get rid of people who have never played the game the better (Brooking aside). We need people who have been ther and done it.

One more qualification:

Must have a brain too... Lineker would be good, Beckham would be good & David James obviously ... likes of Rooney, Ashley Cole et al.. erm thanks but no thanks..

One more qualification:

Must have a brain too... Lineker would be good, Beckham would be good & David James obviously ... likes of Rooney, Ashley Cole et al.. erm thanks but no thanks..

Lineker doesn't have a brain...if he does, it's in his trousers.

Superb article again from DJ - his stuff always seems to hit the mark, more so than any other footballer I've heard from. Contrast that with Shearer complaining that we've not progressed under Capello. What a joke.

Archived