IGNORED

Fa Cup Draw

CiderArmyy

I was thinking about this . . . .

After our £12m loss announcement, do we want Wimbledon or Stevenage and get through a couple of rounds picking up prize money and then in Round 5 get a biggie. Or not risk losing to a Wimbledon or Stevenage and just rake in some money from a glamour tie at Old Trafford . . .

I was thinking about this . . . .

After our £12m loss announcement, do we want Wimbledon or Stevenage and get through a couple of rounds picking up prize money and then in Round 5 get a biggie. Or not risk losing to a Wimbledon or Stevenage and just rake in some money from a glamour tie at Old Trafford . . .

That would be ideal mate, totally agree with this one

I would love real madrid or barcalona away...sorry lads im just dreaming again.

Personally i would love man utd away, get a draw and then have a great game at ashton gate. I really really dont want cardiff, i am sick of that. If we dont get any further in this cup atleast we could concentrate on climbing up the league.

arsenal away on a personal opinion because aint been to the new stadium yet.

but best for the club would probably be a load of champtionship / lower prem teams. basically a load of teams we have a chance of beating and we'd still get a bit of money for gate receipts and possibly tv revenue.

when milwall got to the final, their run was very lucky as they never drew a Chelsea / Man utd etc. their run to the final was Walsall, Telford, Burnley, Tranmere and Sunderland. At the time, none of those teams were in the prem.

A little bit of a cup run will increase confidence and help in the league matches so I would be hoping for lower/non-league opposition in the first couple of rounds. I know we could still loose against a lower team but the chances would be better.... Or Man U away!

Archived