IGNORED

New Stadium Video Clip

mark43

You'd think they could let us watch this for free, maybe as a thanks for all the support everyone has shown for the project...

Totally agree

My children want it, but I will not pay for something we should all know or be informed of anyway

Do you know it costs 10 pence per minute to phone BCFC on the 0845 phone number! BT only take about 2 pence per minute or with my BT account it is free on 01179 numbers via the BT contract. You can phone the ticket line and be held on the line for ages.

Totally agree

My children want it, but I will not pay for something we should all know or be informed of anyway

Do you know it costs 10 pence per minute to phone BCFC on the 0845 phone number! BT only take about 2 pence per minute or with my BT account it is free on 01179 numbers via the BT contract. You can phone the ticket line and be held on the line for ages.

try http://www.saynoto0870.com i have a call plan with free 01 02 and 03 numbers included so i quite often use this....

Totally agree

10p per minute - really? http://www.saynoto0870.com/ whistle.gif

When the new stadium was first mooted, I was a sceptic but I have to say that video is simply stunning!

I appreciate we, as a club, need to move to progress and the Vale looks superb as well as different to any other stadium.

You know what you have to do Bristol City Council, as Steve says, it's your Concorde moment.

Quality piece of work with the video. Sends a shiver down the spine and will surely help win over more support than ever before.

The stadium itself is a good design. Starying with the more traditional shape and style of ground in a 21st century format. Looks a bit like an updates Anfield i reckon.....

Good Speech from SL aswell, but who would have expected any less...?!

:englandsmile4wf:

You'd think they could let us watch this for free, maybe as a thanks for all the support everyone has shown for the project...

My thoughts exactly. I've done some work trying to get locals on our side and because I don't pay for the player, I can't watch the video!

MM

Agree this clip should be free, surely you want this to gain as much exposure as possible?

Anyway, im going to open a potentially huge can of worms here, theoretically if I had a straight choice between relegation and new stadium or staying up and staying at Ashton Gate, it's new stadium all the way for me.

Ashton Vale gives us the foundation, the building blocks, to push forward and establish ourselves as a successful club at this level and the next.

Could we be promoted without the new stadium? Of course.

But for me, and I ready myself for the slaughter, the new stadium - non-matchday revenue, making a move toward being more sustainable, more self sufficient, is absolutely pivotal for the future of this football club.

This isnt a case of 'wouldnt it be nice to have those shiny new seats but oh well, Ashton Gate is alright', this is a pivotal time in the history of Bristol City FC. If the stadium doesnt go through after all the effort that has gone with it, we must surely presume Mr Lansdown would begin a slow process of withdrawing his input leaving the club in limbo with descent rather than ascent looking the more likely.

If Ashton Vale doesnt happen we may {continue to} flirt with our potential, but never truly achieve it.

Stuff like this usually is made viewable to everyone after a day or two of exclusivity for people who pay.

True, I just think it would be nice gesture from the club for those who have worked hard to campaign for the new stadium.

edit: Just so people know, the clip will be shown later on itv west evening news.

Stuff like this usually is made viewable to everyone after a day or two of exclusivity for people who pay.

Hope you're right, this should be spread about as much as possible to encourage more and more people to back the stadium.

I understand and accept why most of the content on player should require a subscription, but not stuff like this. I'd also argue that the chairmans speech should be free, surely all fans should be able to hear what their chairman thinks and plans for the future of the club.

Hope you're right, this should be spread about as much as possible to encourage more and more people to back the stadium.

I understand and accept why most of the content on player should require a subscription, but not stuff like this. I'd also argue that the chairmans speech should be free, surely all fans should be able to hear what their chairman thinks and plans for the future of the club.

Great video and looks much better than the pictures, looks like the EEers have got their enclosed feel wishes as well.

There is no way anyone can call that a bowl.

BCAGFC

try http://www.saynoto0870.com i have a call plan with free 01 02 and 03 numbers included so i quite often use this....

10p per minute - really? http://www.saynoto0870.com/ whistle.gif

Ha - great minds think alike and in surprisingly coordinated fashion.

NB Please note, that in the current climate on this forum, that by using the phrase "great minds", I do not mean to denigrate thick or stupid people (although they won't understand denigrate). And, if semblar turns out to be a genius rather than just a great mind, I in no way mean to insult him or her even if he or she is Welsh.

Ha - great minds think alike and in surprisingly coordinated fashion.

NB Please note, that in the current climate on this forum, that by using the phrase "great minds", I do not mean to denigrate thick or stupid people (although they won't understand denigrate). And, if semblar turns out to be a genius rather than just a great mind, I in no way mean to insult him or her even if he or she is Welsh.

What if you are called Mrs Trollope and your a whore?

Archived