IGNORED

As It Stands..... 6 Pts Of Play-offs

redrob

winning 5 and drawing 2 of last 8 (if we win today) you'd hope you wouldn't be too far off the prizes!!

I don't think the Championship is poor, every team has game winners and can beat any other team on their day. Its a long way off but this season is not just about surviving.

winning 5 and drawing 2 of last 8 (if we win today) you'd hope you wouldn't be too far off the prizes!!

I don't think the Championship is poor, every team has game winners and can beat any other team on their day. Its a long way off but this season is not just about surviving.

Daisy,

I think your right... I am not sure its a poor league... just do think there are many teams as good as each other (although not many teams good enough for the Prem)

I think the table tells this story!

PS good to hear about caulker plans do we think we are hoping to keep hold of him next year?

it is basically a league where around 85% of the teams are about as good as eachother, with a few at the bottom and top who are the exception. from about 6th to 18th (without the table in front of me) more or less anyone can beat anyone, making it hard to get momentum together and pull away from the pack. with 1 defeat from the last 8, we are arguably one of the form teams in the whole league right now

Daisy,

I think your right... I am not sure its a poor league... just do think there are many teams as good as each other (although not many teams good enough for the Prem)

I think the table tells this story!

PS good to hear about caulker plans do we think we are hoping to keep hold of him next year?

Archived