IGNORED

Travel To Reading

CalifoniaRed

Trains dont normally run on a Boxing day anyway.

Will be more problematic for QPR as there is major tube works due when we are up there.

are you serious, how can i look at the planned works cause on the website theres work on the weekend but nothing about works over the 3rd and ive just booked coach tickets to london for the game and i will need to use the tube, can you help please

cheers

are you serious, how can i look at the planned works cause on the website theres work on the weekend but nothing about works over the 3rd and ive just booked coach tickets to london for the game and i will need to use the tube, can you help please

cheers

Shouldn't be too bad, Central line to White City still looks like it is on; PDF of future Underground works

• Admin

cheers

With time the journey is possible, looked up info on the web, it told me to change at Reading to travel to Clapham, then onto London Bridge then tube from there.

NTTDS is the man on the railways perhaps he has some ITK

Archived