IGNORED

Forest

seebokseduction

Health and safety gone mad, we'll see come saturday!

Perhaps but if you fell over on ice and broke your neck/arm/leg etc: a) you wouldnt be saying it was H&S gone mad and b) you would probably prosecute meaning £££££ from their insurers & increased premiums....

I can just about agree with the sentiment on why some games are called off even if the pitch is fine......

Perhaps but if you fell over on ice and broke your neck/arm/leg etc: a) you wouldnt be saying it was H&S gone mad and b) you would probably prosecute meaning £££££ from their insurers & increased premiums....

I can just about agree with the sentiment on why some games are called off even if the pitch is fine......

You could say the same about basically every complex on a Saturday though, Shopping Mall's, Cinema's etc. I guess if it's really icy the Football Club has to cover itself but I do believe the fans should maybe be able to judge for themselves a bit more, I guess the fact many would sue if hurt is part of the problem which of course sends the situation round in circles...

I haven't bought a train ticket yet because of the uncertainity of if the fixture will be played or not. However, I think it 50:50 but as previous posters have said it won't be the pitch which causes a postponement

just given the ok by radio bristol. the"ve spoken to forest and they say it will be ok.no pitch inspection planned

Morning all this is my first every post :) Ive just recently moved up to Nottingham and I have spoken to the locals and they say the games definelty still on! Got all my tickets sorted and I got 12 lads coming up for it definetly one of my favourite away days! There was a little bit of snow last night but now its starting to clear with no more snow forecast. Ive seen that only 300 tickets have been sold far we need to get this number up!!

Morning all this is my first every post :) Ive just recently moved up to Nottingham and I have spoken to the locals and they say the games definelty still on! Got all my tickets sorted and I got 12 lads coming up for it definetly one of my favourite away days! There was a little bit of snow last night but now its starting to clear with no more snow forecast. Ive seen that only 300 tickets have been sold far we need to get this number up!!

welcome to Otib! We normally double the number from a week before so 5-600 should be expected which is pretty good leading up xmas/the weather etc. Weather looks much better for the weekend but overnight temperature of -4 in Nottingham the night before certainly won't help, here's the link-

http://news.bbc.co.u...10&region=world

welcome to Otib! We normally double the number from a week before so 5-600 should be expected which is pretty good leading up xmas/the weather etc. Weather looks much better for the weekend but overnight temperature of -4 in Nottingham the night before certainly won't help, here's the link-

http://news.bbc.co.u...10&region=world

Cheers seebok, in terms of the weather ect 5-600 that sounds about right. I remember last years game at forest we took a good number of fans nearly filled the whole end!! predicted score?

Cheers seebok, in terms of the weather ect 5-600 that sounds about right. I remember last years game at forest we took a good number of fans nearly filled the whole end!! predicted score?

Always take a point at the city ground, with the likes of Ramsey, Tudgay, Earnshaw etc. makings of a class squad! But you never know we always seem to nick the games were not expected to do well in!

1-1 Pitman and Tudgay to score, 532 away fans

This is a useful link, you can click on the camera's and see what the conditions are like minute by minute. There is a local weather forecast link aswell on the page. Sounds like alot of snow tonight and tomorrow in nottingham. Hopefully saturday wont be too bad. :fingerscrossed:

My link

This could be useful in the future too:

My link

Cheers

Archived