IGNORED

LOUIS' COMEBACK IS DELAYED

bcfc.co.uk

When he comes back, I wouldn't pick him. Our defence looks great at the moment and Ribs has been excellent at full back and theres no way you can drop either centre back. Good to have as an option on the bench, but shouldn't start IMHO.

Agreed - Ribeiro, Caulker and Fontaine would all be on my team sheet before Carey.

Fingers crossed Ribeiro remains fit because he'll be a real asset to the team if he gets his stamina and confidence up with a good long run of games.fingerscrossed.gif

Agreed - Ribeiro, Caulker and Fontaine would all be on my team sheet before Carey.

Fingers crossed Ribeiro remains fit because he'll be a real asset to the team if he gets his stamina and confidence up with a good long run of games.fingerscrossed.gif

Yehfingerscrossed.gif Riberio stay fit and gets a good run of games, i feel this lad can play at the highest level, as for Carey we need him around the squad and the odd game and him coming on as sub will be a win win situation imo, with his age and injuries i think its a ideal situation for all.

I'm sure yesterday's Evening Post said that he'd damaged the same knee which kept him out for such a long time a couple of seasons ago. The EP was even speculating that Hunt could be in line for a recall.

Fortunately not ! If you open up the link in the initial post and scroll down a bit all will be explained.

Archived