IGNORED

Claridge On City

yardy

I don't really like him on the football league show but he normally comes up with some good points on the radio 5 live!

I think his comments were positive and showed an appreciation for how far our club has come in the last 6 - 8 weeks. Think of how we played against Norwich at home compared to where we are now! The turnaround has been excellent. Maynard is still to come back and a decent signing in January maybe a late playoff push?? But first things first lets get our 54 points and see what happens come the end of the season.

Don't dress it up as he's some sort of sage. He likes to take the opposing view because he thinks it makes him relevant, which is why he's hated.

Your right, he only does it as a vain attempt to be slightly controversial, it seems to work though, I mean were talking about him are we not and because people talk about him it means he can be on telly more, he will be presenting the one show next.

Hating opposing viewpoints (and thus the people who make them) is part of human nature, no matter how rational those points appear to be.

I don't agree. You can disagree with a point of view without hating it, or the person that holds it. I think to believe that is entirely irrational.

Its not 'human nature' as I and a lot of other people understand it.

I thought for the last few years he's been saying that you need consistency for promotion from the championship.

Now he says you just need purple patches, not consistency.

Just use the words to fit you're argument on the day, eh.

Yeah I think he was reffering to us then. I think we had more than a purple patch

Archived