IGNORED

Travel To Forest

B-Rizzle

Hi all,

I'm heading up to Nottingham from Portsmouth for the Forest game on saturday. We had a large dumping of snow overnight, all the schools are shut today and the forecast isn't looking much better until saturday itself. If the game IS still on yet i am unable to travel due to weather/road/train conditions then is there anyway of getting a refund? does anyone know if im entitled to that or is it just one of those things where i still have to pay...?

any help would be great, cheers!

The ticket office can do refunds if you cannot make a game, I believe you have to go either in person or post the ticket to them explaining you require a refund!

I can't see the game being called off personally, but its your call mate

his problem isnt the game being off, but the trains etc. i do not think the ticket office will refund you in that case, but i stand to be corrected. technically getting to the game is your responsibility, not theirs.

his problem isnt the game being off, but the trains etc. i do not think the ticket office will refund you in that case, but i stand to be corrected. technically getting to the game is your responsibility, not theirs.

Herman

Milder weather is forecast for Friday night and Saturday so if you are going by train, I would be reasonably confident that you will make it there.

However, if it was me, I would leave a couple of hours earlier than I would normally, just in case of delay.

Don't give up ! We need as much support as possible at Forest.

Herman

Milder weather is forecast for Friday night and Saturday so if you are going by train, I would be reasonably confident that you will make it there.

However, if it was me, I would leave a couple of hours earlier than I would normally, just in case of delay.

can't make the game personally, mate, was just trying to clear up what the OP was asking - and i think his concern was transport, not the game.

for me it would require at least one flight and whatever the weather in nottingham is, i am sure it's at least 10 degrees warmer than here! good luck to all who are going, though.

Herman

Got gunna give up. as long as i can make it there i'll be there. I was just enquiring as to refunds if im not able to travel. lets hope it warms up a bit!

someone just put on the forest forum "There are doubts about this fixture because of the surrounding areas. I've heard that a decision will be taken as soon as possible - presumably after consulting the Health and safety Nazis"

Read into it what you want!

Looks in real doubt to me with snow forecast in Nottingham for the next couple of days and minus 2 on Friday night. Not much respite there.

Interesting that the Forest match thread started 5 days before the match, and that was later than usual containing surprise that nobody else had started it already.

We're lucky these days if one is going on here an hour before the match starts.whistle.gif

Archived