IGNORED

Mark Watson's Ham And Pineapple Pizza

Mark Watson on 5 live as part of team reporting World Cup announcement

Just said he started his tour when we were bottom but since then has had a ham and pineapple pizza before games. And we won each game since, except the only one we lost.

Someone get the guy an account with Dominos...

i know he,s a city fan and we should support him. is it just me or does anybody else think he,s the unfunniest comedian doing the circuit. he does,nt make me laugh. plus he should be shot for advertising irish cider. just imagine the uproar if taunton started making guiness

i know he,s a city fan and we should support him. is it just me or does anybody else think he,s the unfunniest comedian doing the circuit. he does,nt make me laugh. plus he should be shot for advertising irish cider. just imagine the uproar if taunton started making guiness

Couldn't disagree more, his stand up is actually really good, especially the shows in Australia, granted his sports show is not great but i've seen worse, and if JLC counts as a comedian, he is absolutely atrocious in every aspect, hate him.

Saw his stand-up about 2 years ago at the Colston Hall (courtesy of BCFC no less!) and he was superb. He lets himself down a bit with the cider adverts, his solo stuff is first class.

No i think the guy is funny his sports quiz is dire but his stand up is awesome..

If you want unfunny you ought to listen to the guy i have to sit next to at Ashton Gate hes forever cracking so called jokes and not one of them is ever funny or makes people laugh.

No i think the guy is funny his sports quiz is dire but his stand up is awesome..

If you want unfunny you ought to listen to the guy i have to sit next to at Ashton Gate hes forever cracking so called jokes and not one of them is ever funny or makes people laugh.

maybe your not intelligent enough to understand his subtle humour.

he is a bit of a nob that guy isnt he WR

I occasionally shamlessly name drop on these sorts of threads, especially when I'm bored waiting to go home from ahem, work. I grew up with the boy, well, he was my older brother's best mate in junior times anyway and did attend his wedding. I used to win our chess duels :winner_third_h4h: oh yes, baby. He was the lad who first introduced our clan to Championship Manager with the old green boxes. Man, I couldn't help but to get it out when Santa bought us CM '93 down the chimney- right in front of my Mum, too :blush:

He has, I can confirm 'kept it real, booya!' despite his relative fame.

Fair Play.

So are black people banned from eating Pizza now?

In granny loving Bournemouth (Where they are scared by the nasty black man) if 5 blacks turn up to a restaurant, surely you ask them to pay first, becuase they'll are prolly all crack head robbing hoods and gonna do a runner.

Stupid middle class old ***ers

....... Paul the Psychic Octopus allegedly used to swear by Ham & Pineapple pizzas, and would always have one dropped into his tank before his famous World Cup predictions.

.....and the delivery boy was always the same - Sepp Blatter - who would then go straight to the local bookmakers.

'Apparently', Paul cottoned onto this corruption, and tried to blackmail Sepp, who then had Paul contract-killed by replacing his trusty Ham & Pineapple with Quattro Formagio.

As we now know, the Quattro Formaggio pizza the the most deadly predator to the common octopus - and the rest is history.

..... a very sad story, I'm sure we can all agree.

:disapointed2se:

I occasionally shamlessly name drop on these sorts of threads, especially when I'm bored waiting to go home from ahem, work. I grew up with the boy, well, he was my older brother's best mate in junior times anyway and did attend his wedding. I used to win our chess duels :winner_third_h4h: oh yes, baby. He was the lad who first introduced our clan to Championship Manager with the old green boxes. Man, I couldn't help but to get it out when Santa bought us CM '93 down the chimney- right in front of my Mum, too :blush:

He has, I can confirm 'kept it real, booya!' despite his relative fame.

Fair Play.

get what out?!

get what out?!

I could'nt sleep at all last night ........ wondering constantly as to which ingredient in Quattro Formagio pizza that is so deadly to the Common Octopus.

Does anyone actually know?

In the meantime, I think it would be sound advice for none of us to feed ANY flavour pizza to Common Octopii - at least until we have the proper information.

I will phone the pizza advisory counsulate in Naples if someone else volunteers to phone the Common Octopus protection league ........

:phone: ...... it's ringing ........

I could'nt sleep at all last night ........ wondering constantly as to which ingredient in Quattro Formagio pizza that is so deadly to the Common Octopus.

Does anyone actually know?

In the meantime, I think it would be sound advice for none of us to feed ANY flavour pizza to Common Octopii - at least until we have the proper information.

I will phone the pizza advisory counsulate in Naples if someone else volunteers to phone the Common Octopus protection league ........

:phone: ...... it's ringing ........

If only that were true. no.gif

Their full name, sadly, is the Common Octopus Pineapple Pizza Eating Lovers League.

Or C O P P E L L for short.

Needless to say, membership is short-lived.sad.gif

Archived