IGNORED

Shoe Is On The Other Foot

Welcome To The Jungle

Good work Agent Akinde - a job well done.

The SAGs are a weeping and a wailin' big time on Radio Bristol tonight and some of them are pointing the finger of blame at you !

I hope you haven't been too naughty and gotten Irene into serious trouble.

Time to come home now to get the Christmas bonus you were promised.

Muuhaha hahaaa haa!!

Good work Agent Akinde - a job well done.

The SAGs are a weeping and a wailin' big time on Radio Bristol tonight and some of them are pointing the finger of blame at you !

I hope you haven't been too naughty and gotten Irene into serious trouble.

Time to come home now to get the Christmas bonus you were promised.

Muuhaha hahaaa haa!!

No no Traplop wants to sign him according to some sad saggies

Taken from the sags board..

ANYONE!!!!!!!

but seriously who would you like to see here if they have the balls to sack trollope?

Im presuming it would be patterson taking over if we do change the manager but here are a few people currently unnattached (im guessing we wouldnt get someone at as club already as it would involve a fee)

Kevin Blackwell

Phil Brown

Curbishley

Paul Hart

Chris Hugton

Paul Jewell

Jim Magilton

Mark Mcghee

Lawrie Sanchez

Paulo Souza

Gareth Southgate

Geriant Williams (ex gas player!)

Who the hell do they think they are? Bristol city? :dancing6::dancing6::dancing6:

ANYONE!!!!!!!

but seriously who would you like to see here if they have the balls to sack trollope?

Im presuming it would be patterson taking over if we do change the manager but here are a few people currently unnattached (im guessing we wouldnt get someone at as club already as it would involve a fee)

Kevin Blackwell

Phil Brown

Curbishley

Paul Hart

Chris Hugton

Paul Jewell

Jim Magilton

Mark Mcghee

Lawrie Sanchez

Paulo Souza

Gareth Southgate

Who the hell do they think they are? Bristol city? :dancing6::dancing6::dancing6:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, They got more chance of appointing Brian Clough than any of these, maybe with the exception of Geriant Williams

ANYONE!!!!!!!

Kevin Blackwell

Phil Brown

Curbishley

Paul Hart

Chris Hugton

Paul Jewell

Jim Magilton

Mark Mcghee

Lawrie Sanchez

Paulo Souza

Gareth Southgate

TBH, I can't see any of those wanting to take over at the bluer few.

BCAGFC

ANYONE!!!!!!!

Kevin Blackwell Doubtful

Phil Brown No Chance, TV work.

Curbishley Already stated he's only interested in a Premier league team, besides he lives in portishead doesn't he, why would he swap for the shit tip that is bs7! :no:

Paul Hart possibly, Ideal candidate for me, hasn't he relegated every club he's managed!

Chris Hugton No Chance

Paul Jewell Doubtful, but more chance of a role starring opposite Demi Mooore.

Jim Magilton NO Chance

Mark Mcghee Possibly

Lawrie Sanchez Possibly, imo quite suited to the gas small time club manager, big time whinger.

Paulo Souza No Chance, not a great track record result wise, but his ethos is great to see when it pays off, unfortunately for the gas souza like to keep the ball on the ground.

Gareth Southgate No Chane, like phil Brown his TV work would far outweigh what financial term the gas can offer.

Geriant Williams (ex gas player!) Possibly. another mesiah to come home, yeah right look what happened to the last mesiah!

Most certainly deluded, none the less it's what wev'e come to expect from the blue few.

I'd expect them to promote from within ( that's IF Trollope leaves), I'd doubt they could afford many of the above, probably Williams or Sanchez at a push, but with no money for players and a team haemoraging goals for fun it's going to take a wheeler dealer to sort it out, don't see much of that in the above list.

ANYONE!!!!!!!

Kevin Blackwell

Phil Brown

Curbishley

Paul Hart

Chris Hugton

Paul Jewell

Jim Magilton

Mark Mcghee

Lawrie Sanchez

Paulo Souza

Gareth Southgate

They forgot Steve Coppell.

I wouldnt usually waste time looking on another clubs forum but heres few snippets from Owlstalk that amuse me:

We will show you arrogant ****s how to support a team. You wait until saturday you truly think we have terrible support but on average for the 90mins we will out sing you no doubt. You wait and see because I know it wont even cross your arrogant minds that what I'm saying is true but come saturday you'll find out it is!

^^^a typically cocky sag 'biggin up' their wonderful away support (well in their tiny minds anyway)

I always think of Bristol Rovers as a team that football forgot...

And still haven't remembered...

City are decent though

FYI everyone knows there's only one club in Bristol. Rovers showed themselves to be exactly what they are today. A small club, with a small support and a shit team.

Terrible team, average number of fans, no noise.

Thought we had to expect the best away following ever?

^^^What some SWFC fans thought about them and their mammouth and vocal travelling band of swashbuckling Pirates (apparently)

Time for them to get back in their box I think.

They seem to think they can lure Richard Money away from Lu'on Town n all...jus like that ha ha

Why would he leave them, despite their shit ground and Conference status, Lu'on are a bigger club then the sags...certainly a better supported club than the sags

Delusions of Grandeur methinks

ANYONE!!!!!!!

Kevin Blackwell

Phil Brown

Curbishley

Paul Hart

Chris Hugton

Paul Jewell

Jim Magilton

Mark Mcghee

Lawrie Sanchez

Paulo Souza

Gareth Southgate

They forgot to include Coppout, Tony Poolis and Hollowhead ! Oh yes and the Special One.

Why don't they get real and just accept that they'll end up with the manager of Mangotsfield or the like.

Sad.

Archived