IGNORED

Stat Of The Day!

Bristol Rob

Really? Derby brought a lot and I know a few season ticket holders might be Xmas shopping or whatnot but surely there wasn't that big a deficit?

Derby had 1,040 and every game there are around 2,000 people who have bought tickets and don't go, almost always ST holders. Believe me, I know of several people who have a ST and cannot go, but cannot even give their ticket away. This should change after xmas if we continue winning, but it is a fact.

Derby had 1,040 and every game there are around 2,000 people who have bought tickets and don't go, almost always ST holders. Believe me, I know of several people who have a ST and cannot go, but cannot even give their ticket away. This should change after xmas if we continue winning, but it is a fact.

How do you know that there are 2,000 that have their tickets but do not go?

Officially yes, but there were 11,900 in the ground today. Bet Reading had more than that.

Why should more of Reading's season ticket holders show up than ours.

I suspect a percentage of ST holders not turning up is not just a Bristol City thing.

Not blowing my cover obviously, but I do know the announced attendance, and also how many bums there are on seats, and every match there is a difference of almost exactly 2,000.

If we have 12,000 season ticket holders then that means 17% of season ticket holders don't turn up. Given the cost of a season ticket I simply cannot believe that high a percentage would not turn up. Thats 1 in 6!

Archived