IGNORED

Who The **** Is Nicky Maynard?

Bcfc24

Anyone who sings this is a complete and utter Moron !

Im glad Pitman is doing so well but Nicky has been nothing but a credit to this club and I for one hope he comes back and fires on all cylinders, if we want to progress as a club we need 3/4 first choice strikers im hoping they are Stead, Pitman, Maynard and then 1/2 from Clarkson, Akinde (not looking likely), Vokes (only on loan), Haynes (cover) or maybe another new young player if keith see's something he likes the look of.

And before someone says something like get a life its a joke, have a think and think if you have been fighting back to fitness for 6 months would it be what you wanted to hear tounge in check or not ?

The irony is I doubt he was even aware of the chant 'like the majority of supporters' until you started blowing it out of proportion on a forum.

A few lads obviously messing around, Im sure Nicky is not so insecure he'd let a something so trivial bother him........like it has you!

I can't see that working myself. That would mean playing a midfield 3 in behind and sacrificing Adomah in CM. I'd still have Stead and Maynard atm, but if Pitman continues to score then he will force his way onto the team-sheet.

Confused to why you'd still start Maynard instead of Pitman seeing as Pitman is on fine form building great relationships with both Adomah(seems to be on same wave length as each other ) and Stead. Where as Maynard hasn't played with the new players will take time to find his feet again. Also may add that even though Stead isn't just a target man have to remember Maynard didn't have the best run when paired up with old Dele. Either way it will be great to have Maynard back and give such head ache's for Millen.

Confused to why you'd still start Maynard instead of Pitman seeing as Pitman is on fine form building great relationships with both Adomah(seems to be on same wave length as each other ) and Stead. Where as Maynard hasn't played with the new players will take time to find his feet again. Also may add that even though Stead isn't just a target man have to remember Maynard didn't have the best run when paired up with old Dele. Either way it will be great to have Maynard back and give such head ache's for Millen.

I'm talking about when fully fit and when that's the case Maynard is an obvious starter. I agree with what you say about Dele but Maynard thrives when he has space and Stead is good at creating space. Maynard had an excellent season alongside Haynes last season whose constant runs drew the defenders away from Maynard and provided him with the space in which he can be so deadly. Pitman is doing well at the moment but he still has a hell of a lot to do to get on the team-sheet above Maynard, don't forget that he was the league's top scorer last year!

Archived