IGNORED

Britiah Santa Hunters Invades Swedish Airspace

bristolcitysweden

BRITISH SANTAHUNTERS INVADE SWEDISH AIRSPACE

For 1/5 of the cost the Scandinavaina Branch could sort something genuine with the supporters trust to benefit from the profit.

Save it for next season :)

http://www.dn.se/nyh...ftrum-1.1225695

What sort of thing could you arrange? .Would love to take the kids to Lapland but the cost always put me off!!

Not city related i know but i took my 7 year old to Lapland on saturday got a flight from newcastle, for the three of us, wife me and daughter it cost nearly £900.00 it was well worth it though, everything went very smoothley during the day, bloody cold though, -17 when we arrived and -20 when we left.

My littleone had a ball, well we all did really, would totaly recomend it to any one who has kids.

The finnish/ Laplanders were great really friendly and couldnt do enough for us all.

We went to santas secret grotto in a place called Rovaniemi just inside the arctic circle.

What I'm thinking about is Santaland 200 km. north of Stockholm. It's in an area of outstanding beauty with wild bears and wolves were many Swedes spend their winter holliday. If you can, stay in Tällberg. You can go there with Norweigan from Gatwick to Stockholm Arlanda and then catch a train directly from the airport to the area. It's possible to combine with down hill skiing if you like that plus of course a couple of days in Stockholm.

Swedish children don't go to Lapland to see Santa. That is purely a touristic thing. Going to Dalarna (name of the area) is like going to Cornwall, only 1 percent of the tourists are foreigners.

http://www.tomteland.se/english

http://www.orsagronk....se/se/start__2

What sort of thing could you arrange? .Would love to take the kids to Lapland but the cost always put me off!!

Lappland is up north in Sweden. If you go to the county, Dalarna, its only 3 hours by bus or train from Stockholm. In Dalarna we have mountains snow and wild animals, mose, wolf but they are very shy. You have luck if you se some. The bears are sleeping during the winter. You can ski go snowscoter safari, winterfishing and so on. Lappland is about 1000km north of Dalarna so it would be chaper for you to come here, I live myself in Dalarna. This morning we had -20 but tomorrow its getting warmer. The snow came early this year, middle of Nov.

What I'm thinking about is Santaland 200 km. north of Stockholm. It's in an area of outstanding beauty with wild bears and wolves were many Swedes spend their winter holliday. If you can, stay in Tällberg. You can go there with Norweigan from Gatwick to Stockholm Arlanda and then catch a train directly from the airport to the area. It's possible to combine with down hill skiing if you like that plus of course a couple of days in Stockholm.

Swedish children don't go to Lapland to see Santa. That is purely a touristic thing. Going to Dalarna (name of the area) is like going to Cornwall, only 1 percent of the tourists are foreigners.

http://www.tomteland.se/english

http://www.orsagronk....se/se/start__2

might have gone,but then seen the bit about the wild bears and wolves. so just wondered how many go and is that 1percent comes back from there. i know cornwall is wild but not with wolves and bears ,except bear bodies.

might have gone,but then seen the bit about the wild bears and wolves. so just wondered how many go and is that 1percent comes back from there. i know cornwall is wild but not with wolves and bears ,except bear bodies.

The wild bears & wolves is absolutely truth. As long as you don't were a Rovers shirt you will be fine though.

When I go on holliday I don't go to places were everyone else goes. Could as well support Manchester United.

Therefore Cornwall.

The bears dont wake until may and the wolwes are afraid of us people. A human havent been killed by a wolf since 1700century in this country. Its safer in the forests and the mountains and in a city.

Guess it's all about what you are looking for.

If you are one of twentyone thousand sardines happy to spend an "exotic" holliday with your fellow countrymen this is probably not your cup of tea.

hi tommy just joking ,a friend of mine, daughter came over a few years ago for a martial arts compation and had a good time.so one day i hope to come with the family and would never wear a rovers top ,so i will be ok.

hi tommy just joking ,a friend of mine, daughter came over a few years ago for a martial arts compation and had a good time.so one day i hope to come with the family and would never wear a rovers top ,so i will be ok.

mjd, when you come over make sure it's May or June. The light is absolutely incredible!

Cheers

Tommy

Archived