IGNORED

Well Done City

citylad05

Nigel Clough and his management team are fuming about the David James incident, "would've been nice to have a decent referee" anyway...Nice to see the most of the team heading up to Manchester for a bit of team bonding shall we call it, or a big piss up. They deserve it!! They had their mini suit cases and heading up north nice to see players like Maynard, Vokes, Edwards, Jackson all players which havent been in the team going too. Dont think David James is going due to the night out in bristol...one night is enough.... neither the management. Hope they have fun and come back raring to go for out next match! UP THE CITY

Went to the game, very happy with the result and performance obviously then got bck to worcester via car and watch x factor and that and then my housemate comes in who was on the train from bristol from seeing his gf and gives me a peice of paper with all the players autographs on as he was in the same carriage as the team!! Made me right up!! All on the beers already and they deserve it, plus apparently JCR and super marv appear to be the social secs of the team. Manchester wont know what hit them..... :city:

Went to the game, very happy with the result and performance obviously then got bck to worcester via car and watch x factor and that and then my housemate comes in who was on the train from bristol from seeing his gf and gives me a peice of paper with all the players autographs on as he was in the same carriage as the team!! Made me right up!! All on the beers already and they deserve it, plus apparently JCR and super marv appear to be the social secs of the team. Manchester wont know what hit them..... :city:

Gerken, Adomah, Cisse & Johnson the top guys though.

Gavin Williams also when here.

Archived