IGNORED

This Should Cheer You Lot Up!

Dolman Block B

You know what BF.

Got quite few Sag chaps i know, and they were bleating on about us going down, them making the playoffs etc etc. Look at it now fella!!!!

And even better? Bet two them £20 each we will NOT get relegated. They took the bait...tee hee

Seriously, I'll probably get slated for saying this, but I'd love to see City and Rovers in the Premier league with City having the bigger stadium, the better league finishes etc.., but I'd love the opportunity for the Bristol Derby to recognised in a really big manner with massive crowds.

Until then, another piece of info that needs to be put to bed, is the fact that City and Rovers have never been more than one divsion apart ever!

If the Gash do go down this season and we stay in the Championship (or better), then effectively that would mean the Gash are the WORST ever team in respect to the City team.

• Admin

You know what BF.

Got quite few Sag chaps i know, and they were bleating on about us going down, them making the playoffs etc etc. Look at it now fella!!!!

And even better? Bet two them £20 each we will NOT get relegated. They took the bait...tee hee

They really live in their own world. I bet one of them we will not get relegated AND they will not get promoted! The best part is that the bet was his idea.....It's free money. :)

• Admin

It amazes me we're only 17th, just shows what a rotten start we had start of the season, keep it up!

It amazes me that our defence has gone from cluelessly conceding 22 goals in the first 11 games to the current run of conceding just 7 goals in the next 9.

This season is showing similarities with 05/06 season, huge promise pre season, terrible start, bottom of the table, new manager and now we are starting to pull things together just before Christmas. One difference between this season and 05/06 is that points wise we are much closer to the play offs now than we were then.

Its an increadibly close division so the sooner we get to 50 points the better, well done to KM and the players.

Of course the Gas dropping like a stone is a bonus after all the grief we were getting off them a few weeks back.

What a lovely day!

This season is showing similarities with 05/06 season, huge promise pre season, terrible start, bottom of the table, new manager and now we are starting to pull things together just before Christmas. One difference between this season and 05/06 is that points wise we are much closer to the play offs now than we were then.

Its an increadibly close division so the sooner we get to 50 points the better, well done to KM and the players.

Of course the Gas dropping like a stone is a bonus after all the grief we were getting off them a few weeks back.

What a lovely day!

Greif, from a crap third div outfit, how does that work?

It amazes me that our defence has gone from cluelessly conceding 22 goals in the first 11 games to the current run of conceding just 7 goals in the next 9.

One word explains that.

CAULKER

Prem class without a doubt. Just hope Spurs don't need to bring him back soon, I know he is here at least until the end of the season but there is bound to be a recall clause in the loan agreement between the clubs.

One word explains that.

CAULKER

Prem class without a doubt. Just hope Spurs don't need to bring him back soon, I know he is here at least until the end of the season but there is bound to be a recall clause in the loan agreement between the clubs.

Totally agree. He is an amazing talent. I must admit that I don't like Spurs, but now I find myself looking for their results and cheering them on (currently beating Chelski). My theory being that if they are successful they won't need Caulker back! Why would they, he has played every game he has been available for, full games too. He is getting lots of experience and is making a difference. What better way to learn.

As for our position , well even after our awful start there are still 7 teams who have a worse record than us!

Love this fact, a solid defence is so key to us pushing up the league . Though obviously we will lose some games but as long as we keep our heads up and dig a win out and keep the confidence we have recently, we should be safe this season and be able to build but one step at a time.

Archived