IGNORED

Fifa 11 Bristol City Chants

Keith_Lemon

So can you upload chants on fifa can you? How do you do this?

For ps3 you need the songs/chants stored on the hard drive, preferably all the ones you want to use in a play list for finding them easy.

Load game, go into my fifa on the menu, then go into chants. I think thats how. You can then put songs or chants onto your team and pro player etc.

Tip. In game chant should be short. You can use a whole song but then in my case. You get the wurzells drone it for 5 mins as the whole song gets played. Using full songs as entrance music is ok though

What's his stats going to be mate 75?

Doubtful of being that high due to him having only played a small amount of games at this level. He's up there with the better of the City players so will be a welcome addition to the team but don't expect 75 like Maynard is due to his lack of games. Thinking more around the Fontaine mark about now.

Doubtful of being that high due to him having only played a small amount of games at this level. He's up there with the better of the City players so will be a welcome addition to the team but don't expect 75 like Maynard is due to his lack of games. Thinking more around the Fontaine mark about now.

Question, why wasn't fans chant added to the pc version?

Archived