IGNORED

Carlos Tevez

The Batman

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/9280256.stm

dont really need to say too much cuz it's all over the sports papers / news at the moment.

i'm going for money grabbing so and so.

his family live in argentina, so i'm assuming he'll go to River Plate or Boca,

yeah right, Barcelona or Real Madrid all the way.

and that Kia joochabarin or whatever his name is is a gimp as well.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ity/9280256.stm

dont really need to say too much cuz it's all over the sports papers / news at the moment.

i'm going for money grabbing so and so.

his family live in argentina, so i'm assuming he'll go to River Plate or Boca,

yeah right, Barcelona or Real Madrid all the way.

and that Kia joochabarin or whatever his name is is a gimp as well.

I read this morning that he is on £286,000 a week, Tax Free at Man City!!!

I dont think tevez is money grabbing - his advisors might be (Kia Joorabchian & co)

Tevez apparently has issues with "individuals" at the club and was offered a 2.5m bonus to stay - which he apparently rejected - does not sound like someone who is money-grabbing.

Tevez is a cheating, money grabbing, Argy nutbar, has been at 3 clubs and he and his 'owners' have caused trouble at all 3. Having a go at his manager for substituted in the 90th minute sums the knobend up, let's see how homesick he really is by seeing where he ends up.

He says they offered him 2.5mill to stay, they say he his demanding 300k a week, he is taking on the richest owners in the world let him rot I say and hold onto his registration.

Tevez is a cheating, money grabbing, Argy nutbar, has been at 3 clubs and he and his 'owners' have caused trouble at all 3. Having a go at his manager for substituted in the 90th minute sums the knobend up, let's see how homesick he really is by seeing where he ends up.

He says they offered him 2.5mill to stay, they say he his demanding 300k a week, he is taking on the richest owners in the world let him rot I say and hold onto his registration.

yeah well, I knew you'd say that

broken-record.jpg

yeah well, I knew you'd say that

broken-record.jpg

So what actually about what I said is inaccurate then?, 3 clubs West Ham nearly got relegated and ended up paying compensation to Sheff Utd, left Manu where he won virtually every honour in the game for a big cheque (although he claims he left to further his champions league aspirations) and now he wants to leave because they haven't met his champions league aspirations (in fact will win **** all again) has no respect whatsoever for his manager, the man is horrible little shit.

Man City have a wonderful history for signing these young mainly foreign players who are so rich they don't really care whether they ever kick a ball again Robhino, Tevez and Ballotelli come to mind.

Archived