IGNORED

Starting To Get Upset (ii)

Hicksy-BCFC

FA Cup Final

Play Off final

2nd in the League

And they want to sack him.

One day someone is going to have to explain the Welsh thought process to me.....

Admittedly we were struggling at the time, but we had a similar poll result on here, even after we had started the current run that wasn't very favourable for KM. All clubs have suicidal supporters with short term memories. I was talking to a QPR fan at work on Friday afternoon and he was saying he thought they might go all season unbeaten. Today he emailed to say that he doesn't think they will go up and is watching our progress and getting worried!

Admittedly we were struggling at the time, but we had a similar poll result on here, even after we had started the current run that wasn't very favourable for KM. All clubs have suicidal supporters with short term memories. I was talking to a QPR fan at work on Friday afternoon and he was saying he thought they might go all season unbeaten. Today he emailed to say that he doesn't think they will go up and is watching our progress and getting worried!

He he what to say? Think QPR are unbeatan in 20 games, a fantastic run, and he is worried. When his team are in the bottom of the table then he can feel worried. At the moment Im loking upwards but with some bad results we are in the relegation zone again. But Im optimistic, Our squad are solid in defence and we have good players in front so I think we can fight among the top six. Will see.

Doesn't matter what either of us think mate! If bothroyd wants to leave then he will, if he goes in the summer then he goes on a free, if you get promoted then he's more likely to stay but still able to walk for nada, I'd have thought that after ratboy joining Celtic and not commanding a fee you would either offer a contract that Bothroyd can't refuse or sell him in January, I'd be suprised to see him in the championship either way come august............(edit) February.

We aim to please freddy boy. Still, coming back to win from 2-0 down shows some bottle I suppose.

As previously agreed, the referee had more than a helping hand in the result. However considering that there were wild predictions of a 7 or 8 goal massacre for that game, I would consider that winning by the odd goal against us again demonstrates a lack of bottle. A recurring theme.....

Gulp.........

Bothroyd's prference won't come into it. I have no doubt he'd like to move to a Prem side if they came in for him in January, even if they offered £4.50. But he'll have to stay anyway as he is contracted up until the summer.

But, as you say, we'll have to see, although I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Good joke, I like this one a lot made, me laugh.

The word contract in football means absolutely naff all, ZERO, ZILCH!

Archived