IGNORED

3 City Players Spent This Afternoon In Bar!

RedM

I thought that would get your attention!

I've just collected my daughter from school, she was thrilled to bits as earlier in the week she was one of a group of children chosen to go on a 'school trip' to meet a city player. They were told it would be Aaron Brown and the place TGI Fridays in Avonmeads.( why didn't they do school trips like these when I went to school? :dunno: ).

When she got there Aaron was there along with Marvin and Danny Coles. They were really good, signed lots of autographs and spoke to the children, several schools were there I think. She even had her photo taken with them.

If anyone connected with the club reads this, thank you, it made an 8 year old very happy!

PS: She said they had dinner but no drinks!

Guest ROLFIE

Ive seen...on numerous occassions...city players out on the lash...even came into a pub i used to work in and got on the stella...caught one player in the local petrol station buying the biggest bottle of smirnoff they had!!

Guest stevey2005

i played footie down nr emersons green with some kids 1 of them a season ticket holder n he claims he knows where aaron brown lives but wouldnt say where :dunno: next time i c him il ask him for an address or sumthin :ph34r:

Aaron lives in Emersons Green i seen Coles in Emersons green before- anyone know where coles lives?
Pretty sure Coles lives in Warmley, but not 100%.

As for Coles having a drinking problem, I seen him (and others) out on the pi$$ less than 48 hours before the QPR game and seen the whole team out the night we'd lost away at Luton! Got photos to back it up as well! Couldn't believe it!

Archived