IGNORED

City Is Going Right, But Tonigh Steaua Bucharest Needs A Strong Mentality

Mihai

Hello my Friends :D

As you know, i'm from Romania, and i'm a "hot" Bristol City fan and ... of course a Steaua Bucharest fan.

We are only 6 place in Romania, even if Steaua si a "record" team in Romania, with 23 championship wins. But tonight at Napoli, will be very difficult to escape without goal. Steaua needs just 1 point in this game to go in "european spring"

Wish us luck Wish us luck Wish us luck !!!!

Thanks if you're reed this topic :)

Cheers !

As you know, i'm from Romania, and i'm a "hot" Bristol City fan and ... of course a Steaua Bucharest fan.

We are only 6 place in Romania, even if Steaua si a "record" team in Romania, with 23 championship wins. But tonight at Napoli, will be very difficult to escape without goal. Steaua needs just 1 point in this game to go in "european spring"

Cheers !

Good luck to you!

Years back you beat IFK Gothenburg which was good news for an AIK Solna fan :)

The day we arrange an international supporters day at Ashton Gate I trust you will turn up :yes:

Cheers

Tommy

Cheers !

If you're THAT "hot" ,post a piccy! :0)

good luck anyway

If you're THAT "hot" ,post a piccy! :0)

good luck anyway

"Hot" :)) I mean...something else... but :)) my english experience isn't very good...In your language we find different expressions.

Thanks all for support !

Abot UCL wins in 1986... of course that is the most important trophy which we have,,,

GO GO "The Red Blues" and of course satuday in away game to Hull Shitty....

I hate hullll cityy !

God night to all ! :X

"Hot" :)) I mean...something else... but :)) my english experience isn't very good...In your language we find different expressions.

Thanks all for support !

Abot UCL wins in 1986... of course that is the most important trophy which we have,,,

GO GO "The Red Blues" and of course satuday in away game to Hull Shitty....

I hate hullll cityy !

God night to all ! :X

Good luck and thanks for following BCFC but I have been to Bucharest (the city not the football club).

Scariest city I have ever been to in Europe by a long way.

Cheers !

Good luck! Think you make it.

Archived