IGNORED

Wales Away.

Taunton_City

The Ibis at Temple MEads is cheaper than the one in town - Yet both are the same room wise.

Matalan, we're members and aren't sorted for tickets. You get a cap for each game you buy tickets to, and when it comes to games that sell out, like this one, you apply to go into a ballot for tickets. The top 75% cappers get tickets, the rest get drawn at random.

I would imagine buying tickets int he Wales end wont be hard, but I suspect it'll be hard to get tickets sent to an English address.

Try the Big Sleep, Park Inn and Etap all have cheap rooms in Cardiff, even for the egg they rarely are full.

Personally if I wouldnt travel without a ticket, it will be a warzone!

Park inn upto £140 a room!! Its not that they are selling out just prices sky high! Cant blame them really!! I new i should of book months ago!

The Ibis at Temple MEads is cheaper than the one in town - Yet both are the same room wise.

Matalan, we're members and aren't sorted for tickets. You get a cap for each game you buy tickets to, and when it comes to games that sell out, like this one, you apply to go into a ballot for tickets. The top 75% cappers get tickets, the rest get drawn at random.

I would imagine buying tickets int he Wales end wont be hard, but I suspect it'll be hard to get tickets sent to an English address.

Even for a small town in Wales? tounge.gif

i live in Wales and the local South Wales Argus paper ran an advert this week for the game, it said you needed to be a member of wales spupporters club ( or something similiar ) to buy tickets . not sure if that will be the case forever or just the initial selling phase but i can say that i will be amazed if they post to an english address, as they DO NOT want thousands of england fans in the home ends. they are selling very cheaply and coupled with it being gary speeds first competitive game i can see it being a sell out

Are any of you who are in the England members club planning on going to the Denmark friendly in February?

I am after two tickets in the England end so if none of you were planning on traveling is it possible to use your membership to get the tickets and then I imagine that you would also get extra caps?

Are any of you who are in the England members club planning on going to the Denmark friendly in February?

I am after two tickets in the England end so if none of you were planning on traveling is it possible to use your membership to get the tickets and then I imagine that you would also get extra caps?

We have to supply proof of travel if we buy tickets.

You'll pick up tickets out their easy enough. I wanted to go to this buy have a baby due around the same time so probably not a great idea.

Archived