IGNORED

Millwall In Clevedon

grebes

Speaking to a copper after Wednesdays game, he said that they already knew of 6 hotels in Bristol that were going to have 50+ Millwall "fans" in and that there was going to be 1 hotel with something like 150 Millwall "fans" and 60+ ManUre "fans" in.

They are fully aware of the situation and ready for anything to happen.

Just heard on the BBC local news there has been a fight in a pub at ashton Gate, no names given. Linking this to the Millwall fans. Says plenty of BCFC fans looking for trouble all over. Funny no mention of Gasheads at all. :@

No, i think they brought there bikes on a roof rack type thing as they was cockneys.
Are there no Londoners living in Bristol then??

I suppose they could of drove here and then nicked the bikes??

I think my 1st theory sounds most likely.

Have to feel a teensy bit of sympathy for Millwall here since we, of all people, know how frustrating it feels to be unjustly branded as hooligans. "Millwall fans enter pub: shock, outrage...."

Listening to Radio Bristol earlier, they had an 'on the spot' reporter giving live hoolie updates as to the situation in the Centre. "All quiet" was the news at the time. You could almost hear the disappointment in his voice :rolleyes:

Now there may well be some incidents in Bristol tonight, probably already have been, and it's just possible that some of the more hateful City and Rovers lads will be down there getting involved. But you can kind of understand the 'No one likes us, we don't care' thing when they get this kind of s#it everywhere they go.

Archived