IGNORED

Now The Winning Run Is Over

Pete1975Legend

I'd say by a few metres, Orr is better defensifly but Ribs is so much better going forward. The only way he is going to improve is by playing. He is potentially soo much better than Orr.

Agree with this Orr is currently better but only way Ribs will get better is experience! Also got to remember as long as Ribs or Adomah can always get back so avoid being countered against it's much better for the opposition to be defending madly due to Ribs and Adomah's lethal wing threat.

No idea how people are saying Orr is better than Riberio. I feel much more comfortable with Riberio at RB who is the making of a premier league RB. Great vision, passes the ball well, not afraid to go on a run either. An excellent RB in the making as long as he stays fit. Orr had the passion but that was about it, was mistake prone, could not cross a ball to save his life and had no idea how to read a opposing player. Glad he went and definately needed replacing, and no he will definately not be returning in January.

No idea how people are saying Orr is better than Riberio. I feel much more comfortable with Riberio at RB who is the making of a premier league RB. Great vision, passes the ball well, not afraid to go on a run either. An excellent RB in the making as long as he stays fit. Orr had the passion but that was about it, was mistake prone, could not cross a ball to save his life and had no idea how to read a opposing player. Glad he went and definately needed replacing, and no he will definately not be returning in January.

Bradders main asset was his defensive ability, which surely is the basic requirement of a full back. Ribs still gives me the jitters occasionally in his defensive duties and apparently got taken apart at Hull.

Orr is currently a better player than Ribs but potentially Ribs could be better in the long run, hopefully he will.

Bradders main asset was his defensive ability, which surely is the basic requirement of a full back. Ribs still gives me the jitters occasionally in his defensive duties and apparently got taken apart at Hull.

Orr is currently a better player than Ribs but potentially Ribs could be better in the long run, hopefully he will.

Sorry to disagree with you, but Orr was very poor defensively and definately gave away plenty of goals because of his mistakes.

Matter of opinion :englandsmile4wf:

Johnson shouldn't have been dropped in the first place - his only sub par performance was when Skuse was shoehorned into the team thus making all 3 of them ineffective - not just Johnno.

He should have. he got taken off at leeds for a reason as they were just walking through out midfield with ease.

We've created alot more when Skuse and Elliott are holding the central midfield, releasing Rose and Bert to constantly bomb forward.

Sorry to disagree with you, but Orr was very poor defensively and definately gave away plenty of goals because of his mistakes.

Matter of opinion :englandsmile4wf:

Thats an interesting opinion and one that is almost completely different to my opinion of Orr who I thought was a fantastic defender for us.

I would agree that going forward was not his biggest plus but I always thought why bother caring about that when we have such a good defender.

Strange how we have probably watched many of the same games and come up with complete polar opposite assessment of his defensive attributes.

Thats an interesting opinion and one that is almost completely different to my opinion of Orr who I thought was a fantastic defender for us.

I would agree that going forward was not his biggest plus but I always thought why bother caring about that when we have such a good defender.

Strange how we have probably watched many of the same games and come up with complete polar opposite assessment of his defensive attributes.

Everyone has a different opinion?

Whats your opinion on Skuse and Elliot then?

Personally both poor players and should both replaced. If we got a new LB and two new CM's we would have a great team in this division. :winner_third_h4h:

Personally both poor players and should both replaced. If we got a new LB and two new CM's we would have a great team in this division. :winner_third_h4h:

Really, I think Elliot has got a bit of quality. Would agree that better, quicker LB would drastically improve our defence and just 1 prem standard midfielder would make a big difference.

You redz

im not trying to say your opinion is wrong, I just don't perceive it that way - I find it fascinating that you have come to that conclusion having probably watched the same games as me.

I personally feel Elliot has proven that he can be a battling midfielder that every team in this league needs - he's got plenty of years left and i am fairly sure at some point he will make it to the Premier League. Skuse for me doesn't seem to fit in to our team in any nice sort of way and he doesn't seem to express himself on the pitch the way I like to see - almost like he is a bit to efficient and lacking a bit of flair, saying that I think he is easily mid table Championship quality. I would much prefer to see fringe players leave in winter before either of these 2.

im not trying to say your opinion is wrong, I just don't perceive it that way - I find it fascinating that you have come to that conclusion having probably watched the same games as me.

I personally feel Elliot has proven that he can be a battling midfielder that every team in this league needs - he's got plenty of years left and i am fairly sure at some point he will make it to the Premier League. Skuse for me doesn't seem to fit in to our team in any nice sort of way and he doesn't seem to express himself on the pitch the way I like to see - almost like he is a bit to efficient and lacking a bit of flair, saying that I think he is easily mid table Championship quality. I would much prefer to see fringe players leave in winter before either of these 2.

It would appear Neil Warnock shares our opinion concerning Bradley.

Sorry didnt mean to give out the view that I was annoyed with you. Everyone's got a different opinion, yes definately agree Skuse does not fit in well with our team and would be better off in League One.

As for Elliot does not do anything in my books. First season here he was brilliant and got into every game with heart and passion. He definately needs replacing in order for him to keep up with the pace and to keep him on his toes. As I said earlier with 3 new players replacing McAllister, Elliot and Skuse we would have one of the best teams in this division.

Archived