IGNORED

Global Warming

screech

Well at long last global warming is here, took everyone by surprise I think. The next generation will never know what snow is or temperatures at freezing, even minus temperatures we used to get.

Ha, I remember back in the 80's we had bucket loads of snow in our street, had to be about a foot high back then, you could make a real snowman. Feel sorry for the kids who will grow up and have to wear there shorts all year round, I got burnt just this morning, silly bugger only put factor 30 on when I was filling the outdoor pool up.

Still, it was horrible stuff that snow, roads were never gritted properly, water pipes used to freeze and burst, schools closed because of it, even airports closed because of it.

I much prefer this sun drenched, warmer Britain we are now having. God bless you Global warming freaks.

Well at long last global warming is here, took everyone by surprise I think. The next generation will never know what snow is or temperatures at freezing, even minus temperatures we used to get.

Ha, I remember back in the 80's we had bucket loads of snow in our street, had to be about a foot high back then, you could make a real snowman. Feel sorry for the kids who will grow up and have to wear there shorts all year round, I got burnt just this morning, silly bugger only put factor 30 on when I was filling the outdoor pool up.

Still, it was horrible stuff that snow, roads were never gritted properly, water pipes used to freeze and burst, schools closed because of it, even airports closed because of it.

I much prefer this sun drenched, warmer Britain we are now having. God bless you Global warming freaks.

With all the recent 'global warming' where temperatures plummeted as low as minus 20 degrees centigrade in England - where are the known liars that are the Lib-Lab-Con-nunists? I want my local Lib-Lab-Con-nunist political representative to explain the recent bout of 'global warming'. :w00t:

Archived