IGNORED

Weather Forecast For Reading Match

Nogbad the Bad

Weather forecasts seem to change by the day, but it's certainly not looking good for Boxing Day at the moment.

The current forecast from BBC Weather - BBC Weather | Reading - is saying it's going to be -10 on Saturday night in Reading with a maximum temperature of -2 on Sunday. colder.gif

I am worried about this. I have a ticket but it's a long drive from newark.

I've got a ticket too newark, and at the moment it's looking like a long drive from Bristol as well.

If the forecast is right I don't think any of us will need to worry about driving.

As I said unless it snows should be all good

i think the point is its not so much the pitch condition that might be the problem.....even without anymore snow temperatures arn`t going to rise and are in fact probably going to make conditions underfoot worse. The fact that more snow is likely doesn`t bode well. So Reading can have all the undersoil heating they want, it may not make a blind bit of notice.

PDG

I hope it is on, it is not Christmas without a Boxing Day game.

Have just checked on "hobnobanyone" the Royals fan forum and a poster said at 10.00 today all the roads round the stadium are clear and a JCB in the car park ready to do some clearing. No snow forecast for Reading and we have a good undersoil system. So will give you a friendly wave on M4 (hopefully ) Enjoy the game and Merry Christmas

Archived