IGNORED

Dj - He's A Busy Chap!

Avalonred

perhaps he likes to keep his distance from from the players as well but is that being unfair we have come to love him some superb saves and perhaps a little intimidating on oyunger players - but if those around him and I hope gerkin are learning then well i think he cant ha ve a better teacher - perhaps this is what pi**es him off before games what can the city goalie coach teach him ????

perhaps he likes to keep his distance from from the players as well but is that being unfair we have come to love him some superb saves and perhaps a little intimidating on oyunger players - but if those around him and I hope gerkin are learning then well i think he cant ha ve a better teacher - perhaps this is what pi**es him off before games what can the city goalie coach teach him ????

There's more to coaching than "teaching", the purpose is to prepare the players mentally and physically for the match. Clearly the players have much better ability than the coach, or the coach would still be playing.

Very good interview,rates Capello highly and likes the way he manages,he likes the way he keeps a distance between himself and the players and it seems that's how he would manage if and when he does.Thinks Redknapp is top notch. Wants to go into management himself. Has a DJ foundation in Malawi, which is run by a farmer friend of his.

Funny thing at Swansea a few weeks ago,had no boots with him, didn't have a clue where they were. He had to get one of City's staff to go to a shop in Swansea not long before the game and buy him a new pair of boots!!.

Came across as a top bloke.

Totally agree - very good interview worth listening to on iplayer

He seemed happy with all things BCFC - this may just be me, and I know he can be outspoken sometimes, but has he ever been in the media so much since he joined BCFC? Not a bad thing at all, all good publicity for the club

Top bloke - hope he stays beyond just this year

Archived