IGNORED

Happy Christmas From The Mods

Dollymarie

Happy Christmas everyone, hope you all have a lovely day, and heres to three points tomorrow!

We may not always see eye to eye, but at the end of the day we all have one thing in common, our love for the greatest team the world has ever seen ;)

Come on you Reds!

The same to you Dolly, and to every other City supporter wherever they may be.

Happy Christmas everyone, hope you all have a lovely day, and heres to three points tomorrow!

We may not always see eye to eye, but at the end of the day we all have one thing in common, our love for the greatest team the world has ever seen ;)

Come on you Reds!

Merry Christmas back to all the mods :-)

Being ignornant, could you possibly put a list of all of the mods on this thread so I know exactly who is involved?

Many thanks and a Happy New Year.

Come on you Reds!

Merry Christmas to all the mods.

Hopefully we'll give Reading an even bigger stuffing than my 20lb+ turkey got this morning!

chant6ez.gifAnd it's Bristol City, Bristol City F.C., the're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.chant6ez.gifcity.gif

Merry Christmas back to all the mods :-)

Being ignornant, could you possibly put a list of all of the mods on this thread so I know exactly who is involved?

I'm on me phone, but theres a list on one of the tabs at the bottom of the forum if you are looking at it on a computer.

Come on you Reds!

sorry its late,happy xmas to city fans everywhere,

heres to a winning 2011

Archived