IGNORED

Millen Rings The Changes

Night84

Although we came back to gain a point are people happy with the result or disappointed? i guess injurys havent helped but why the hell didn't pitman start the game considering the goals he has scored recently?

Relieved is the best you can say but some will spin it as a great performance no doubt. Very worrying sudden decline after a good run despite injuries. I expect it to go to the wire, but again others will claim the play offs are realistic.

Great aint it Bucks, we have the sheep worriers and QPArse up in quick succession and we are stumbling over a point against Palace at home. Get ready for a RR love in.

Thankfully the Sheep shaggers got walloped 4-1 by Scumford... may give us a chance...dont fancy our chances from the Rse game though.

Relieved is the best you can say but some will spin it as a great performance no doubt. Very worrying sudden decline after a good run despite injuries. I expect it to go to the wire, but again others will claim the play offs are realistic.

I tend to agree with you, relief for me that we managed to get a point in the end. Got a horrible feeling that it will go down to the wire also. we're just so bloody inconsistant

Archived