IGNORED

The Problems

Welcome To The Jungle

Problem 1: We have one outlet in Adomah, JCR and Rose were awful today and produced nothing.

Problem 2: Johnson, he was touch and go today, he tracked back and ran his race, and is the only one who looks for the pass, unfortunately his end product is poor.

Problem 3: Substitutions, Millen is unfortunately not clued up in this department and hopefully he will learn.

C O U R!!! :englandsmile4wf:

Agree about Adomah, but not JCR. Actually, when JCR went off it literally was only Adomah who presented any attacking threat. It's frightening to think how offensively poor we'd be without him.

AS for LJ, he was poor today.

Personally I think out problems stem from a lack of leadership in the middle of the pitch.

Skuse wasn't bad at right-back today, but he is definitely not captain material. When I recall how Hartley, bossed and ordered and led by example last season, it just makes Skuse look so inept in the role.

Agree about Adomah, but not JCR. Actually, when JCR went off it literally was only Adomah who presented any attacking threat. It's frightening to think how offensively poor we'd be without him.

Personally I think out problems stem from a lack of leadership in the middle of the pitch.

Skuse wasn't bad at right-back today, but he is definitely not captain material. When I recall how Hartley, bossed and ordered and led by example last season, it just makes Skuse look so inept in the role.

Great points, except for JCR who ran a bit, held up the ball well, but no crosses or through balls, and is so easy to pick up as he always cuts back

Been saying this since the pre-season games, we are so lacking a leader. I really thought David James would help in this respect, but it appears not.

Problem 1: We have one outlet in Adomah, JCR and Rose were awful today and produced nothing.

Problem 2: Johnson, he was touch and go today, he tracked back and ran his race, and is the only one who looks for the pass, unfortunately his end product is poor.

Problem 3: Substitutions, Millen is unfortunately not clued up in this department and hopefully he will learn.

Sorry but what game were you watching? I hope this is a wind up.

What didn't help jcr today was nyatanga at left. Whilst he is a solid defensive left back he offers very little going forwad so jcr was relatively isolated.

I think today highlighted our desperate need for a cm. Not one cm on the bench (Rose can't be considered a cm!!)

Just be grateful that our patched up defence was not tested too hard today. A patched up defence, and yet two 'big' summer signings werre not selected. I still think that our main problem is that we have too many ordinary players, too little quality. With our injuries, we should have youngsters ready to fill the bench/ stand in. Instead we have a bench mostly with players that we would like to offload.

Rose won the penalty, Pitman scored it.

Just be grateful that our patched up defence was not tested too hard today. A patched up defence, and yet two 'big' summer signings werre not selected. I still think that our main problem is that we have too many ordinary players, too little quality. With our injuries, we should have youngsters ready to fill the bench/ stand in. Instead we have a bench mostly with players that we would like to offload.

The league table does not lie, we are exactly where we deserve to be and anyone that thinks we can make the play offs is mad.

The fundamental problem with us is we have too any div 3 players playing in div 2.

Skuse is not a right back

Cisse, his mistake led to free kick for palace goal but as he has not played too often I will not slaughter him, however I suspect he is not the answer.

Nyatanga at left back is useless, he poses no threat going forward at all and can only play the way he is facing, the QE2 turns quicker than him.

JCR runs up his own backside, can not run direct and cross with his left foot, always checking back and trying to get ball on his right foot.

Johnson is ok but if we want to progress he will not be in the team.

Elliott has great energy levels and is good at breaking up play but can not pass the ball to save his life.

Danny Haynes, body language all wrong today, shrugging his shoulders and either not interested or serious lack of confidence, either way he is not good enough.

Danny Rose, not quick enough to be left winger and generally does not looks interested.

Nicky Hunt, Ivan Sproule, Damien Stewart should not be professional footballers in my opinion.

Ribeiro looks good when driving out of defence with the ball but does not do it often enough and still looks suspect in defence.

Sorry for the rant but having witnessed Reading and today's game it is obvious to me that there are problems with this squad.

Millens tactics today were bizarre, moving Stead to left wing and continuing to hit long balls to Haynes, however he has inherited some bad players and I will judge him after January

when hopefully he can bring in some players that will enhance the squad.

The league table does not lie, we are exactly where we deserve to be and anyone that thinks we can make the play offs is mad.

The fundamental problem with us is we have too any div 3 players playing in div 2.

Skuse is not a right back

Cisse, his mistake led to free kick for palace goal but as he has not played too often I will not slaughter him, however I suspect he is not the answer.

Nyatanga at left back is useless, he poses no threat going forward at all and can only play the way he is facing, the QE2 turns quicker than him.

JCR runs up his own backside, can not run direct and cross with his left foot, always checking back and trying to get ball on his right foot.

Johnson is ok but if we want to progress he will not be in the team.

Elliott has great energy levels and is good at breaking up play but can not pass the ball to save his life.

Danny Haynes, body language all wrong today, shrugging his shoulders and either not interested or serious lack of confidence, either way he is not good enough.

Danny Rose, not quick enough to be left winger and generally does not looks interested.

Nicky Hunt, Ivan Sproule, Damien Stewart should not be professional footballers in my opinion.

Ribeiro looks good when driving out of defence with the ball but does not do it often enough and still looks suspect in defence.

Sorry for the rant but having witnessed Reading and today's game it is obvious to me that there are problems with this squad.

Millens tactics today were bizarre, moving Stead to left wing and continuing to hit long balls to Haynes, however he has inherited some bad players and I will judge him after January

when hopefully he can bring in some players that will enhance the squad.

I also watched today and reading

i think ivan should be a professional footballer but probably not in the championship .

I don't yet know if millen will make a manager but for the first 20 minutes at reading i thought he got it completely right.

Danny rose messed up for the first goal and albert for the second at reading after that it was poor

we have an unbalanced squad and are suffering for the end of the johnson era and the coppell debacle.

I think we ought to give millen a chance and some of the negative comments are just not helpful

I will be there for cardiff and QPR

keep the faith

It makes not a sod of difference who the captain is. It wouldn't matter if we didn't have a captain. This is the only nation that perceives importance in the team captain. Natural leaders are just that and will influence the team whether they're wearing a stupid armband or not.

Our problems are creativity in midfield and keeping it tight at the back. That's two HUGE problems. Whoever is captain is a total non issue. Give it to the Robin for all it matters

It makes not a sod of difference who the captain is. It wouldn't matter if we didn't have a captain. This is the only nation that perceives importance in the team captain. Natural leaders are just that and will influence the team whether they're wearing a stupid armband or not.

Our problems are creativity in midfield and keeping it tight at the back. That's two HUGE problems. Whoever is captain is a total non issue. Give it to the Robin for all it matters

Agree with that, looking at the line up on the pitch there is no natural leader in the team, maybe Marv at a stretch?

carry and Macca are them most experienced players in the team but without them it's a struggle (don't think keepers or forwards make good captains before anyone mentions stead or DJ)

Archived