IGNORED

Right Or Wrong?

bcfc_Jamie

For me JCR was miles better than rose has been throughout the season.

However, rose got the penalty and you have to wonder if JCR was on the pitch would he have done the same?

Never the less a points a point. Pitman an JCR have to start vs Baadiff if we want to create a goalscoring threat.

COYR

Moving Stead wide was the mistake. It didn't matter which of JCR or Haynes came off, neither was effective.

Agree with this. I've been very disappointed with Rose though, especially of late. Before today I would've played JCR tbf, I'm not even sure who I'd play next game, Rose probably, if only for the fact that he'd offer more protection against Cardiff.

Stead being wide didn't help, but can you seriously believe Stead would have won anything today against Claude Davies?

If we were able to actually pass the ball instead of just aimlessly chip it or expect Adomah to beat four players he'd have been fine. Sadly we weren't.

Either way, he's more likely to be effective up front than Clarkson and wasted out on the left.

If we were able to actually pass the ball instead of just aimlessly chip it or expect Adomah to beat four players he'd have been fine. Sadly we weren't.

Either way, he's more likely to be effective up front than Clarkson and wasted out on the left.

for me we are just pretending jcr is a wide left player hes not.. cuts inside all the time, when he signed it was said he crosses with his left foot as well as his right ,well i havent seen that yet, if he plays it should be on the right but with albert there jcr wouldnt get near so we pretend hes left footed,, rose isnt producing much for me but balances better being naturally left footed. any width we need is negated by players coming inside all the time as it stands we are only a threat through a natural right sided player playing in a right sided position ..albert...

Archived