IGNORED

Nicky M

BCFC Jordan

What's the latest news on Maynard's return. I know he was being held up by the snow but he wasn't even involved in a recent reserve game. Is it an even longer return than expected now?

Guessing no news means we will have to wait untill late Jan or Feb to see him on the bench it seems but would hate for him to be rushed back!

Really would like to see Nicky M back as soon as poss but a few of us sat in the front of the Williams yesterday remarked that as he walked past us he was still walking a little gingerly when putting weight on one foot?????

I really hope that when he comes back he is 100% but surely no other team is going to even consider shelling out big money until they are satisfied that they are not buying injury problems also the case of Michael Owen came to mind with me? Sadly Owen was never ever the same player that he was pre injury, post injury and he certainly lost his initial burst of pace something our Nicky really relies on???

I really hope I am wrong on this one, but, I have a feeling that very sadly we might just not ever see the same Nicky Maynard again? I just really hope my fears are totally unfounded.

Archived