IGNORED

Beckham

madmax

Looks like Backham is destined to return on loan to England. But with Stoke and Spurs saying they are not interested, who would take him on? I personally don't think he is a Prem class any longer and knocking on the door at 36 years, I think Prem clubs would see it as a gamble. I think he is a name and people would see him as a player that would put bums on seats, but a gamble on the pitch.

What won't surprise me is if he went to someone like QPR. Top of the Champ, verge of promotion, have got money and are London based. But would he fit in and do they need him?

We shall wait and see what happens in the next few weeks.

MM

Looks like Backham is destined to return on loan to England. But with Stoke and Spurs saying they are not interested, who would take him on? I personally don't think he is a Prem class any longer and knocking on the door at 36 years, I think Prem clubs would see it as a gamble. I think he is a name and people would see him as a player that would put bums on seats, but a gamble on the pitch.

What won't surprise me is if he went to someone like QPR. Top of the Champ, verge of promotion, have got money and are London based. But would he fit in and do they need him?

We shall wait and see what happens in the next few weeks.

MM

His missus needs a city where they have big fashion shows, he's done Hollywood, Milan, she needs London or Paris to complete the set so we could see him choosing PSG or maybe QPR.

29 Dec 2010 17:12:48

bristol city news!

bristol city have asked david beckham to come on loan in jan to help them get to play offs, david has said "let me have a few beers and get drunk and if am pissed enough i might sign just like my mate david james did"

from our favourite rumour site

sagheads need to get a hobbie

:laugh: I like it. A mate said do you think he would come here....I almost whacked him. Anyone on this planet thinks he would come here needs shooting. We only got David James 'cause it was close to home!!!!!

MM

he's over-rated and wont bring anything to any team in the prem.

Why would Tottenham change their style of play that has brought them so much success this season just to accomadate a player who'll only sign for shirt sales??

send him back to Italy where the football is so slow.

Archived