IGNORED

Attacking Midfielder Norris?

riddlesdown red

Before Ipswich paid a lot of money for this guy he seemed to be banging loads of goals for plymouth, doesn't seem to have set the same standard at Ipswich. Is he an attacking midfield player? from memory I am sure they paid almost 2 mil for him and with Ipswich and Keane's future seemingly in the balance could Norris be the man for our vacant creative midfield berth. Just bought my 6 tickets for the Cardiff game coming down from the smoke with the family just for the game. Lets hope we get a result against cardiff

Before Ipswich paid a lot of money for this guy he seemed to be banging loads of goals for plymouth, doesn't seem to have set the same standard at Ipswich. Is he an attacking midfield player? from memory I am sure they paid almost 2 mil for him and with Ipswich and Keane's future seemingly in the balance could Norris be the man for our vacant creative midfield berth. Just bought my 6 tickets for the Cardiff game coming down from the smoke with the family just for the game. Lets hope we get a result against cardiff

wasn't he the mate of the Plymouth drunk drive jailbird?

no way condoning it geez just sometimes dont always believe the press or blokes in pubs

So the "handcuffs" gesture he made after he scored in the game after his mate went to jail was made up, then?

No class at all in my book if you do that, I hope we look elsewhere....

So the "handcuffs" gesture he made after he scored in the game after his mate went to jail was made up, then?

No class at all in my book if you do that, I hope we look elsewhere....

Norris lives at the bottom of the pond in my book alongside Marlon King, Nathan Tyson and Robbie Savage - not that Savage has ever done anything but just dont like the t*****

Archived