IGNORED

Cardiff

apathy

Imagine my surprise and joy when I opened my xmas prezzie and saw a ticket for my beloved city. My eyes lit up, my smile spread from ear to ear, my cheeks went red-ok they were red anyway if you can deal with family over xmas without a beer fair play to you. Imagine the horror when my slightly glazed eyes saw the cursed word- Cardiff.

'NNNNNNNNNooooooooooooo' I cried! Cue vietnam style flashbacks to a 6 sodding nil stuffing. A match I genuinely believed we would still win at 3-0 down. Now imagine the pangs of guilt as my heart struggles against my brain in an epic-ish battle for supremacy. How could I have thought this way? What in the blue blazes is wrong with me? Oh yes anyone who was there will remember it.

Its Cardiff new years mother chuffing day time for revenge god dam it!

Things I want to see:

Stepovers

Crunching tackles

Crowd baiting

Crowd inciting/encouraging

Scuffles

Penaltys

Flair

Hollywood passes

Commanding headers

Kodak moment saves

Mascots fighting

Fans cheering

Fans booing

Tippy tappy arsenalesque passes

Dribbling

Route 1 big sam styleee passes

Touchline disputes (keith from the top of the dugout with the peoples elbow)

Cruyff turns

Goals

City Win

If your not Bristolian its not the same but I would love to convey the need to beat Cardiff to the team.

They are are rivals. If they could think of a team that they would love, just love to beat, imagine them as Cardiff.

This is the game where heros are made, reputations are resurrected and loyaltys are set in stone.

So to the point of this long slighty drunken post. If you could speak to the players before the game what would you say? What films to watch new years eve? What songs to listen to in build up? Which inspirational quotes?

Mine would be the above, and no one ever looked down on someone who was clearly trying there best, win, lose, or draw.

My tunes include Chemical bros galvanise, daft punk harder faster better stronger, Rocky tune, prodigy warriors dance and come on you reds-thats us when they kick off. Oh and national anthem.

My films Rocky, 300.

My quotes 'How do you want to be remembered at Bristol City? As a bit part player, a journeyman, someone who didnt reach their potential? This is the game where heros are born!' Apathy January 1st 2011

'Lets get ready to rumble' pj and duncan nineties

'I have a dream, city beat cardiff and scrape the pray offs' martin luther king 1963

Forums been quiet lately but there must be better?

Tunes?

Films?

Quotes/speech?

The crazy thing is Im getting excited just typing this. The fear is gone. Come on you Reds.

That is all.

Imagine my surprise and joy when I opened my xmas prezzie and saw a ticket for my beloved city. My eyes lit up, my smile spread from ear to ear, my cheeks went red-ok they were red anyway if you can deal with family over xmas without a beer fair play to you. Imagine the horror when my slightly glazed eyes saw the cursed word- Cardiff.

'NNNNNNNNNooooooooooooo' I cried! Cue vietnam style flashbacks to a 6 sodding nil stuffing. A match I genuinely believed we would still win at 3-0 down. Now imagine the pangs of guilt as my heart struggles against my brain in an epic-ish battle for supremacy. How could I have thought this way? What in the blue blazes is wrong with me? Oh yes anyone who was there will remember it.

Things I want to see:

Stepovers

Crunching tackles

Crowd baiting

Scuffles

Penaltys

Flair

Hollywood passes

Commanding headers

Kodak moment saves

Mascots fighting

Fans cheering

Fans booing

Dribbling

Cruyff turns

Goals

City Win

If your not Bristolian its not the same but I would love to convey the need to beat Cardiff to the team.

They are are rivals. If they could think of a team that they would love, just love to beat, imagine them as Cardiff.

This is the game where heros are made, reputations are resurrected and loyaltys are set in stone.

So to the point of this long slighty drunken post. If you could speak to the players before the game what would you say? What films to watch new years eve? What songs to listen to in build up? Which inspirational quotes?

Mine would be the above, and no one ever looked down on someone who was clearly trying there best, win, lose, or draw.

My tunes include Chemical bros galvanise, daft punk harder faster better stronger, Rocky tune, prodigy warriors dance and come on you reds-thats us when they kick off. Oh and national anthem.

My films Rocky, 300.

My quotes 'How do you want to be remembered at Bristol City? As a bit part player, a journeyman, someone who didnt reach their potential? This is the game where heros are born!' Apathy January 1st 2011

'I have a dream, city beat cardiff and scrape the pray offs' martin luther king 1963

Tunes?

Films?

Quotes/speech?

The crazy thing is Im getting excited just typing this. The fear is gone. Come on you Reds.

That is all.

thats the spirit

Things I want to see:

Stepovers

Crunching tackles

Crowd baiting

Scuffles

Penaltys

Flair

Hollywood passes

Commanding headers

Kodak moment saves

Mascots fighting

Fans cheering

Fans booing

Dribbling

Cruyff turns

Goals

City Win

My films Rocky, 300.

Tunes?

Films?

Quotes/speech?

That is all.

song-gravity by embrace as in promotion video

still brings a lump to my throat,

remember standing in eastend shell shocked,getting worse and worse,

probable my losest feeling watching city in

song-gravity by embrace as in promotion video

still brings a lump to my throat,

remember standing in eastend shell shocked,getting worse and worse,

probable my losest feeling watching city in

sorry cider in a can effect,

should be in many a year,

song for players 2 mins before walking out for match,

eminem one shot-------if that doesnt wind them up,nothing will,

cant wait to be squashed in the eastend saturday,drunk from friday night,

topped up saturday morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

city to win 3-2,:city: :city: :city:

If at half time things are not going to plan Keith should bring them into a huddle and with a crazy glare in his eyes and spit in the corner of his mouth he should say

What the crocodile hat was that?

There's no post box, theres no shuttlecock and where's the jelly giraffe eh,

Everytime their fruity acorn gets the alarm clock,

I want you to.....snowflake their teapot.......hard

you get out there and you play your palm tree's off!

:tumbleweed:

Fair play to you mate......That really is the spirit !!!

My song would be: Shout by Dizze Rascal & James corden (I know its cheesey but it really does get me pumped up for any match)

Cant wait for the match really believe we will win it !!

If we play like we did Saturday then last years result will look good, I will have 12 pints of blind faith before the game, maybe then I will be ready for the game!

If we play like we did Saturday then last years result will look good, I will have 12 pints of blind faith before the game, maybe then I will be ready for the game!

We wont play like we will on saturday, we will play better, with more passion, agression, flair, & arrogance ! & we will beat those dirty bluebird bastards !!!

Well at least thats what I did on fifa :laugh::D

I really do believe we can win this, we need to be closing them down like against reading but not for 20 mins for the whole game !!!

COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!

Would love city to walk out to something like clubbed to death. Would really build the excitement and tension at same time. Might get the song on my ipod and then have it on repeat whilst on the way to the game. We really do need a win tomorrow. We're playing for pride after after 3 defeats to the scum last year (including that horror show which was the 6-0 hiding). Plus the game earlier this season which we somehow lost. Personally, and i hate to say it but i can't see us coming away with anything more than a point. I hope im wrong but we'll have to wait til tomorrow to find out. Till then, COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Things I want to see:

Stepovers

Crunching tackles

Crowd baiting

Scuffles

Penaltys

Flair

Hollywood passes

Commanding headers

Kodak moment saves

Mascots fighting

Fans cheering

Fans booing

Dribbling

Cruyff turns

Goals

City Win

My films Rocky, 300.

Tunes?

Films?

Quotes/speech?

That is all.

I forgot to say, I dunno how we would go about doing but we need to get you in the dressing room before the match tomorrow. Something like this could really inspire the lads to put in the performance we all know and believe that city can achieve!!!

If at half time things are not going to plan Keith should bring them into a huddle and with a crazy glare in his eyes and spit in the corner of his mouth he should say

What the crocodile hat was that?

There's no post box, theres no shuttlecock and where's the jelly giraffe eh,

Everytime their fruity acorn gets the alarm clock,

I want you to.....snowflake their teapot.......hard

you get out there and you play your palm tree's off!

:tumbleweed:

Nah, if we're losing at half-time, there's only one thing for it. Al Pacino's legendary speech from Any Given Sunday :

I forgot to say, I dunno how we would go about doing but we need to get you in the dressing room before the match tomorrow. Something like this could really inspire the lads to put in the performance we all know and believe that city can achieve!!!

Don't worry we don't need to be in dressing room, what you have put so well on behalf of so many Bristolians will be the dressing room atmosphere - after all they are Welsh as well! Our job, will be done, on the terraces. Amen.

COME ON YOU REDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

hate cardiff with so much passion it is sometimes bordering obsession, just want the whole stadium to drown out those horrible baadiff lot for the whole game and for the boys to play like they really want some payback. would love to hear enter sandman by metallica as they come out, **** me that gets me going

come on the city its time for payback from that orrible lot :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::city::city:

I just want the players to try, chase every ball even if they cant get to it. Dont just get rolled over and ****** like last time, put some bottle into it, pretend like they care even if they dont. Make some crunching challenges, get the crowd going, PROVE they want to be city players, PROVE they want to win.

If then cardiff still beat us, fair and square, then fair enough they are just too good for us.

I just want the players to try, chase every ball even if they cant get to it. Dont just get rolled over and ****** like last time, put some bottle into it, pretend like they care even if they dont. Make some crunching challenges, get the crowd going, PROVE they want to be city players, PROVE they want to win.

If then cardiff still beat us, fair and square, then fair enough they are just too good for us.

+1

Well put, alot more concise than me :laugh:.

Archived