IGNORED

If You Could Turn Back The Clock...............

tully

..........and pick one game City have lost in the time that you have been supporting them, that you would have preferred them to have won which would it be???

For me it was the 2nd leg at home to Nottingham Forest in the semi-final of the League Cup. We lost 0-1 in extra time having held Cloughies team 1-1 in the first leg.

Oh if only that late Alan Walsh shot had not been cleared off the line in normal time!!!!!

What's yours??

..........and pick one game City have lost in the time that you have been supporting them, that you would have preferred them to have won which would it be???

For me it was the 2nd leg at home to Nottingham Forest in the semi-final of the League Cup. We lost 0-1 in extra time having held Cloughies team 1-1 in the first leg.

Oh if only that late Alan Walsh shot had not been cleared off the line in normal time!!!!!

What's yours??

charlton in the fa cup,cant remember which year :rolleyes: ,early 90's? they were away to man utd in the next round :D:me?:

Guest exiledred

miller's header against swindon to go just slightly more to the right and we would be up by now!!!

thats the one i would have liked to have won!!

Guest exiledred

that was just one that came to mind- if we are honest then there was a host of games where we could have taken 2 more points and then all this play off palava wouldn't be happening!!!

but hey, if we beat Brighton, which i think we will, then it will all be in the dark and distant division 2 past

Just the Hartlepool 5 - 1 Bristol City i felt like ######## after that game
Dont you mean Blackpool 5 - 1 city 2 years back. Really horrible day out and what topped it off was our driver collapsed during the match and we thought he had something really wrong with him. He was alright to drive us home though 2 hours later :P

A few days ago I would have said if Miller had scored at Swindon, or if we had been able to get one in against Brighton this year.

But after Wednesday night that has all changed. I will never forget that night in my life. Obviously we have one more game to win, otherwise that night will have been pointless, but I do have faith that we can do it - I'm already nervous at the 30th though! And still nine days to go..... :rolleyes:

Guest RedwardsV1
Dont you mean Blackpool 5 - 1 city 2 years back. Really horrible day out and what topped it off was our driver collapsed during the match and we thought he had something really wrong with him. He was alright to drive us home though 2 hours later :P
....thats the one :rolleyes:

Guest stevey2005

i would have taken luton game where we lost 3-2 right in the dying seconds and of won..id settle for a draw would have got us automatic promotion..ahhh well at least we get to go to cardiff

Archived