IGNORED

Danny Rose

The Casual Connoisseur

......Being intereviewed after winning goal of the year, for his volley against Arsenal for Tottenham.

He says he's injured and wont even be on the bench tomorrow.

Says he wants to play first team football for Spurs, said that his gaffer thinks he needs games, said his loan is up for January and unless my ears decieved me said that he will be looking for another club, if Harry doesnt think he will feature for Spurs. I thought he was here until May, maybe redknap didn't mention that?????

Might just be me, but didn't come across that well in the interview.

Not that bothered to be honest, the lad hasn't set the league on fire and if he has shown little bar that one fantastic goal against Arsenal that he will be a handfull in the Premier League, still early days though I guess.

well i just checked on one of the spurs forums and their ITK guy has said he has signed for us, i agree though wasnt a very flattering interview.

......Being intereviewed after winning goal of the year, for his volley against Arsenal for Tottenham.

He says he's injured and wont even be on the bench tomorrow.

Says he wants to play first team football for Spurs, said that his gaffer thinks he needs games, said his loan is up for January and unless my ears decieved me said that he will be looking for another club, if Harry doesnt think he will feature for Spurs. I thought he was here until May, maybe redknap didn't mention that?????

Might just be me, but didn't come across that well in the interview.

where can i find the interview?

Danny Rose I thought was a 6 month loan with an option to sign permanently but it looks as if Rose doesn't want to sign for us, and I would be surprised if we wanted to sign him,

He thinks hes better than what he is, i wouldnt be suprised if he thought a top 10 prem club wanted him! (laugh)

He thinks hes better than what he is, i wouldnt be suprised if he thought a top 10 prem club wanted him! (laugh)

I have heard that if they don't get Beckham, Rose will be called back, :laugh:, nothing wrong with confidence but the way he's played he be lucky to be in a top 10 Championship side let alone Premier League, right time to try all those hangover remedy's, man i feel like shit.

He's young enough and he has talent no question, but he's learning a new position in a new team in a new City. Lets be clear here, if he was putting in consistent performances most weeks he would be back at Spurs.

Rose is technically a good player so he will fail or succeed on his attitude, and that's where a lot of players fall down.

He gives us balance and the occasional good cross. Unfortunately I've seen little else from him except not chasing back and being lazy. Nowhere near good enough for Spurs, not even sure he is Championship standard with his attitude.

I agree, the balance he gives has been very important,but I can help thinking there's some other left winger out there with a lot more desire.

Until Rose gets some passion into himself he's not going anywhere.

Archived