IGNORED

Help

dragonreds

basically guys i need to tap into your knowledge. i have a family season ticket but one of the children can,t make it tomorrow. my dad would love to come. my question would it be possible to turn up tomorrow and pay for dad on that ticket bearing in mind we are playing cardiff tomorrow. i could try ringing the club in the morning but bummer i,m at work. yes i know we could try and sneak him in but we are not trying that. any help please guys

basically guys i need to tap into your knowledge. i have a family season ticket but one of the children can,t make it tomorrow. my dad would love to come. my question would it be possible to turn up tomorrow and pay for dad on that ticket bearing in mind we are playing cardiff tomorrow. i could try ringing the club in the morning but bummer i,m at work. yes i know we could try and sneak him in but we are not trying that. any help please guys

which stand are you sitting in?

Weather you put a childs ticket in the machine or a senior citizens.it shows the same colours.green and yellow.id just walk through.

Archived