IGNORED

Ferguson Jnr And Snr

Welcome To The Jungle

Ferguson Jnr was sacked this week, and so daddy pulls back his youth players on loan at Preston, and has successfully pressured Tony Pullis into the same. This tells me a few things.

1. Ferguson Snr is a stroppy git who can't take it that his son is not ready for this level

2. Ferguson Snr cares not for getting his youngsters experience, just helping out Jnr. I'd b offended if I were one of the 3.

3. Football can be terrible with ***** like Ferguson Snr at the top of the pyramid.

4. Why cant more managers have a laugh like GJ and Holloway

Ferguson Jnr was sacked this week, and so daddy pulls back his youth players on loan at Preston, and has successfully pressured Tony Pullis into the same. This tells me a few things.

1. Ferguson Snr is a stroppy git who can't take it that his son is not ready for this level

2. Ferguson Snr cares not for getting his youngsters experience, just helping out Jnr. I'd b offended if I were one of the 3.

3. Football can be terrible with ***** like Ferguson Snr at the top of the pyramid.

Why does any of this surprise you?

He is without doubt the most obnoxious man in football, who is surrounded by sycophants and a fawning media (Hansen is a particular culprit).

Still, I'm sure in the 98th minute of injury time a ref will be giving him a dodgy penalty at Old Trafford some time soon........

Preston were more than happy to get the benefits from the daddy and manure relationship.

They also had to figure that something like this would happen if they dared to sack junior... (Daddy is an arrogant **** after all is said and done)

Putting that aside though.. I cant help but wonder how this affects juniors future employment prospects.. all I can see is maybe a spot in the manure scouting network ( nice and safe ) or a stint at a lower L1/L2 club that is desperate .... (I wonder who fits that bill)

In a way; I think if Man Ure were to win the title this year, and the Champions League, it might be a good thing. This miserable old git MIGHT then finally retire at long last. He needs one more title to overtake Liverpool, I think that is what he is waiting for.

People talk about players being role models for kids; well the same applies to Managers. Ferguson's antics over the years have been a disgrace; what he let Roy K**t get away with is just criminal.

The issue of not speaking to the B.B.C. goes back nearly 10 years now. Now we have this issue of him throwing his toys out of the pram because Junior got the sack at Preston. Here is a man who is nearly 70 acting like a 7 year old.

Grow up you old fool.

Archived