IGNORED

Nyatanga And Jcr

beaverface

I've been slating Nyatanga and JCR over the last couple of days, but credit where credit is due, and I'd like to say well played today because they were very good.

I still think JCR should be more direct when he's one on one with the fullback, but overall he was much better today.

Likewise, Nyatanga looked nice and solid and so long as he can keep his concentration he should keep his place.

sorry but JCR was still very poor. I think some of you are blinded by his goal. I admit though he made a good run for his goal but that was about it. As a winger you should be taking on your full back and attacking him with full pace and try to beat him. JCR does not do this and instead drifts outside, or looks for a side pass or back pass.

Definately needs to move on to trim the fat.

There were 2 men on JCR at all times, trying to show him outside cause of his phobia of crossing on his left. Even so he still had a top game and fully deserved his goal. Surprised by Nyatanga, after sounding like being off the pace at Peterborough, he was absolutely superb and didn't put a foot wrong. The defence as a unit were as good as I've ever seen them, and Cardiff have some real class up top.

sorry but JCR was still very poor. I think some of you are blinded by his goal. I admit though he made a good run for his goal but that was about it. As a winger you should be taking on your full back and attacking him with full pace and try to beat him. JCR does not do this and instead drifts outside, or looks for a side pass or back pass.

Definately needs to move on to trim the fat.

I get what your saying but JCR provides a definate attacking threat regardless of whether he cuts inside or runs the line. His passing is generally very good and his whipped crosses are also effective. At the end of the day if we keep possession then we keep the opposition on the back foot.

He's also helping out defensively - more so than Rose in my opinion.

I'm realy happy with the wingers right now. JCR and Adomah are both doing an excellent job right now long may it continue.

Archived