IGNORED

Cole Skuse

BCFC Jordan

I am sure many people will disagree but I personally prefer LJ and Elliott in CM ahead of Skuse, and with a possible new CM on the way I think he is much better suited to competing with Ribs for RB. I really was impressed with him today along with Cisse and Nyatanga. Credit to the team today, they worked their socks off and with Pitman ,Stead and Adomah not many defences will be comfortable playing against us.

What an amazing start to the new year it has been and next up it's good old Neil. COYR!

I am sure many people will disagree but I personally prefer LJ and Elliott in CM ahead of Skuse, and with a possible new CM on the way I think he is much better suited to competing with Ribs for RB. I really was impressed with him today along with Cisse and Nyatanga. Credit to the team today, they worked their socks off and with Pitman ,Stead and Adomah not many defences will be comfortable playing against us.

What an amazing start to the new year it has been and next up it's good old Neil. COYR!

Skuse has had a slow season, but really turned in a top performance today. Was excellent last season in the midfield but would agree that it looks like he could be more of a RB this season. He has all the attributes to be a good RB, especially making use of his pace and stamina getting up and down the flank. Agree that Elliot and LJ is our best midfield two at the minute, but central midfield is definetly an area that requires improvement, LJ is simply not consistent enough to be a starting player week in week out.

i wouldn't mind Skuse competing for the RB slot tbh as if we had a shortage at CM Skuse would be cover there too. I would like to see the LJ and Elliot combination continue tbh as today i thought LJ had a good game yes passes went array however you get that with him he will look for the through passes, some work some don't you have to take it with LJ to get the good stuff from him

Archived