IGNORED

Did Anyone See...?

Lack of Action Man

1. The signs at The Williams turnstiles directing Football League Scouts to gate 4 (got a season ticket in the Williams and have never seen this before - big number of scouts in today?)

2. Anyone who could be doing a scouting trip on us? Stuart Pearce seems to be down here a lot lately but couldn't see him around today.

Great result - top marks to the whole team, especially JCR, Pitman, Caulker and Stead.

if you hadn't seen it before i would imagine they wanted a look at some Cardiff players, probably hoping for Bothroyd, maybe checking Bellamy for next season. Any idea if they were prem scouts or lower leagues, or as you said football league was that just a label covering them all?

If they wern't there to see our players i think a few names may have gone back to the clubs after.

if you hadn't seen it before i would imagine they wanted a look at some Cardiff players, probably hoping for Bothroyd, maybe checking Bellamy for next season. Any idea if they were prem scouts or lower leagues, or as you said football league was that just a label covering them all?

If they wern't there to see our players i think a few names may have gone back to the clubs after.

The sign by the turnstiles read All Football League Scouts to Gate 4. Was quite odd :dunno:

Something I saw was a load of Welsh flags on the Cardiff side of the no go area in the East End, but no City flags on the red side of the divide. A bit surprised at that so hoping in the interests of equality that our fans weren't stopped from putting out their usual flags, while the sheep worry'ers still could.

Would be interested to know if there was any reason for that?

Fantastic result for the reds though ....... loved every minute of it.

Archived