IGNORED

Is Qpr Tomorrow Potd?

Redminster

I have one spare adult ticket if anybody wants it for £20. Upper tier (normally £25)

PM me, I will check later tonight or first thing in the morning. Can meet outside the ground. Cheers.

I'm trying to PM you as I need a ticket also and and definitely going. I keep getting "You are not permitted to view member profiles. " I have a premium membership... If you don't mind telling me where and when to meet you (if you haven't sold it) my email is jackiknowski@yahoo.com ( I live in London)

Does anyone know if the QPR ticket office will sell away tickets? I would sit in the home end as a last resort but really don't want to.

I'm trying to PM you as I need a ticket also and and definitely going. I keep getting "You are not permitted to view member profiles. " I have a premium membership... If you don't mind telling me where and when to meet you (if you haven't sold it) my email is jackiknowski@yahoo.com ( I live in London)

Does anyone know if the QPR ticket office will sell away tickets? I would sit in the home end as a last resort but really don't want to.

email sent. Cheers.

Archived